July 6, 2015
end of the world
by Bob Sassone, posted Feb 22nd 2010 2:03PM
I'm not quite sure how Pepsi Max even fits into the commercial below, except in a "yo, we just did something awesome, high five and let's drink Pepsi!" sort of way. It shows a bunch of people in a bar who see a TV report that the world is ending. Some freak out, some decide to have sex. This takes the term "wing man" to a whole new level. [via AdFreak]
by Adam Finley, posted Feb 16th 2007 2:03PM
The animated series Afterworld, originally seen on the Bud.TV broadband site, has been acquired by Sony Pictures Television International (SPTI). Sony has secured multi-platform rights to the series, which focuses on a man named Russell Shoemaker who wakes up and finds the world decimated and most of the human race missing. As he tries to find his family, he pieces together how the world was destroyed and finds survivors trying to start over again. The series, which consists of 130 two-minute episodes, was created by producer Stan Rogow (Lizzie McGuire) and writer Brent Friedman (Dark Skies, Enterprise). Thirteen half-hour episodes will be made available for television broadcast.
by Annie Wu, posted Aug 4th 2006 1:28PM
"Mess O' Potamia": The president of Iraq announced that he planned to have the US troops ready to leave by the end of the year. For those of you that need a reminder, that means by December 31. Jon made a slightly more reasonable assessment in saying the date is more likely to be the 12th of Nevur. Tourism in Iraq isn't exactly booming either. The new ads for Kurdistan's tourism industry aren't as appealing as they make themselves up to be. "The Other Iraq"? Well, I know where I want to go for my next Spring Break.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 5 Reasons Why You Should Watch 'Chasing Life' Season 2
- 'RHOA' Star Cynthia Bailey: 'The Show Has Never Been About One Person'
- 'The Bachelorette' Spoilers: Kaitlyn's Confession and the Big Showdown
- 'The Bachelorette' Prediction: Who Will Be Sent Home Week 8?
- Claudia Jordan on Being Fired on 'RHOA': 'It's Not Over Until the Fat Lady Sings'
- More From BuddyTV
- Penny Dreadful Season Finale Recap: Blood, Threat and Tears
- Food Network Star Recap: A Thin Line Between Love and Hate
- True Detective Recap: Faking It
- Fall TV: Good Wife vs. Don Johnson, and Sunday's Other DVR Dilemmas
- Quotes of the Week From Teen Wolf, Complications, Rookie Blue and More!
- More From TVLine