April 24, 2014
end of the world
by Bob Sassone, posted Feb 22nd 2010 2:03PM
I'm not quite sure how Pepsi Max even fits into the commercial below, except in a "yo, we just did something awesome, high five and let's drink Pepsi!" sort of way. It shows a bunch of people in a bar who see a TV report that the world is ending. Some freak out, some decide to have sex. This takes the term "wing man" to a whole new level. [via AdFreak]
by Adam Finley, posted Feb 16th 2007 2:03PM
The animated series Afterworld, originally seen on the Bud.TV broadband site, has been acquired by Sony Pictures Television International (SPTI). Sony has secured multi-platform rights to the series, which focuses on a man named Russell Shoemaker who wakes up and finds the world decimated and most of the human race missing. As he tries to find his family, he pieces together how the world was destroyed and finds survivors trying to start over again. The series, which consists of 130 two-minute episodes, was created by producer Stan Rogow (Lizzie McGuire) and writer Brent Friedman (Dark Skies, Enterprise). Thirteen half-hour episodes will be made available for television broadcast.
by Annie Wu, posted Aug 4th 2006 1:28PM
"Mess O' Potamia": The president of Iraq announced that he planned to have the US troops ready to leave by the end of the year. For those of you that need a reminder, that means by December 31. Jon made a slightly more reasonable assessment in saying the date is more likely to be the 12th of Nevur. Tourism in Iraq isn't exactly booming either. The new ads for Kurdistan's tourism industry aren't as appealing as they make themselves up to be. "The Other Iraq"? Well, I know where I want to go for my next Spring Break.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Keep or Cut: The Shows You Most Want Saved!
- The Killing: Netflix Announces Release Date for Abbreviated Fourth and Final Season
- Mistresses Exclusive: 666 Park Ave Actress Lands Recurring Season 2 Gig
- Ratings: Idol, Modern Family and The 100 Rise
- A&E's Longmire Gets Season 3 Premiere Date
- More From TVLine
- Aaron Carter on Hilary Duff: I Would Sweep Her Off Her Feet
- George Clooney Gets In Heated Altercation In Las Vegas
- Chris Martin Cites 'Challenges' in First Interview Since Split with Gwyneth Paltrow
- Avril Lavigne Responds to Racism Claims Over 'Hello Kitty' Video
- Battle Get Bloody On History's 'Vikings'
- More From ET