end of the year
There could be a silver lining in all of this though. Since your favorite shows are in repeats or aren't on, why not take this opportunity to watch a show you've never seen before? For example, tonight's CBS comedy lineup of How I Met Your Mother, Accidentally on Purpose, Two and a Half Men, and Big Bang Theory are all repeats, so why not check out House if you've never seen it before? Sounds good in theory (big bang or otherwise), though I'm not sure if people think like that with their TV show watching.
Last year, Comedy Central and a whole lotta comedians celebrated the end of 2005 with Last Laugh 2005, a look back on what made the year worth forgetting. This year they'll be adding 1 to 2005 and calling it Last Laugh 2006. Makes sense, I guess. According to Comedy Central Insider, the special will be hosted by Lewis Black and air on December 10, but if you want to see the special yourself on December 3, you can register for tickets here. This is the kind of special that's made for Tivo and DVRs; you can skip over the comedians you don't like and get to the ones you actually want to see. The special will include Patton Oswalt and Greg Giraldo, among many others. The special will also premiere on inDemand on December 25. Watch it with your family, Baby Jesus would want you to.
Pictured on the right is Lewis Black, performing his speed juggling act in which he juggles twelve bean bags so fast you can't even see them.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Criminal Minds' Episode 10.19 Photos: Meet the FBI's International Unit
- 'The Vampire Diaries' Episode 6.18 Photos: Elena Reevaluates Her Vampire Life
- 'Supernatural' Episode 10.17 Photos: Sam and Cas Investigate the Mark of Cain
- 'Grey's Anatomy' Episode 11.19 Photos: Everyone Observes a Big Surgery
- Best 'Bones' Quotes from 'The Psychic in the Soup'
- More From BuddyTV
- Ratings: Grimm Hits Low, Cristela Slips, Hart of Dixie Finale Flat
- TVLine Mixtape: Your Favorite Songs From Jane the Virgin, Forever and More
- TVLine's Performer of the Week: Walking Dead's Andrew Lincoln
- Hart of Dixie Season Finale Recap: Happy Endings
- Girl Meets World Season Finale Recap: A Date With Destiny
- More From TVLine
- Raven-Symone Says DNA Test Proves She's 'From Every Continent in Africa Except for One'
- Roger Moore Says Idris Elba Isn't 'English-English' Enough to Play Bond
- Scott Disick Hosts Vegas Party, Says He Plans to Go Back to Rehab
- Beyond 'Get Hard': 7 Prison Buddy Films You Should Watch
- Sam Worthington Is Now a Father
- More From ET