Barbara Walters asked Sherri if she was going to change her last name, and Shepherd said no. Sort of. "You know, no," she said, "I'm going to be Sherri Shepherd because I worked really hard to make it. I don't think people would know me as Sherri Sally. But my credit cards and everything will say 'Sherri Sally.'"
Walters then offered to plan Shepherd's bridal shower, just maybe not the one Shepherd has in mind. "With strippers and everything?" Shepherd asked.
(S07E08) Last week, I wasn't thrilled with the CBS Monday night sitcom schedule. In fact, I thought all four shows were a bit off, and more than a few readers thought I was off the rails for speaking my mind. Fortunately -- for me -- this week's shows were back on track and I have only good things to say. That's especially true about Two and a Half Men. Seven years into the show, an episode like this one stands out as very original and really funny.
This was also the episode in which Battlestar Galactica's Tricia Helfer guested as Chelsea's old college roommate. That's not a spoiler; that's in the picture. More about the show -- including spoilers -- after the jump.
Jennifer Love Hewitt, the crush of many a young man the past decade or more, is getting hitched. UsMagazine.com tells us her lucky beau is Scottish actor Ross McCall, 32, and that they are currently vacationing in Hawaii. Look for reports of them getting hit by a drunk driving Lost actor anytime now. Hewitt rocketed to fame on FOX's Party of Five where her voluptuous beauty and aura of innocence made her a television pinup sensation.
She is currently starring in CBS' Ghost Whisperer, which has turned into quite a hit for the network on Friday nights. Especially after they discovered one of the great mathematical certainties in life. Lower Love necklines equals higher ratings among young men. Now the fact that it took them more than a season to figure this out means they haven't been watching her career very well. As the interwebs have known for years, young men Love low necklines.
Those two cute House co-stars who got engaged earlier this year have called off their relationship. Jesse Spencer proposed to Jennifer Morrison over the holidays at the Eiffel Tower in Paris. They were set to wed later this year, but People magazine reports they have called it off. The couple's official statement says they "remain close".
In other prime time relationship news, last season's Bachelor couple have called off their engagement.
I've said before on this blog that I'm not a big fan of reality programming in general, but finally someone has come up with a concept that I can relate to. The new reality pilot from producers Bernie Mac and Ben Silverman is called Welcome to the Family and focuses on couples of different races, religions and cultural backgrounds who get engaged and have to tell their respective families for the first time.
The reason this concept speaks to me is that I actually marry and divorce a person from a different background every week. But this isn't about me, so let's move on.
E! reports that Bill popped the question by taking DePandi on a helicopter ride over his hometown of Chicago, then treating her to deep-dish pizza, chocolate cake and champagne.
Bill is still working for Donald Trump, in various capacities. His newest job is to play 'sidekick' to Trump on the next edition of The Apprentice, which premieres on NBC on January 7.
By the way, Kid Rock's real name is Bob Ritchie and Pam calls him 'Bob'. How normal.
In case you're wondering who Josh Kelley is, he has recorded two albums and sounds sort-of like a cross between John Mayer and Teddy Geiger and you can hear him on his website. Kelley has a third album coming out on July 24th and on it is a song for Heigl, called 'Katie's Song'.
At the age of 24, this will be the second marriage for Murray and the first for 18-year old Dalton. We think.
She said yes.
Former Party of Five actress Neve Campbell is engaged to British actor John Light, according to People magazine. Light starred in the Showtime film The Lion in Winter and in the HBO series Band of Brothers. Campbell was previously married to Canadian actor Jeff Colt, they divorced in 1997 after 2 1/2 years of marriage.
Jay and Nikki met on the set of Las Vegas when Jay was a guest star. His episode
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Teen Wolf': 15 Times Lydia Martin Proved She Is Better Than You
- 'So You Think You Can Dance' Season 12: Top 16 Performance Rankings
- 'Teen Wolf': 17 Unfortunate Moments from 'Strange Frequencies'
- 'Arrow' Season 4 Interview: John Barrowman on Malcolm's New Take on the League of Assassins
- 'Teen Wolf' Recap: The Pack Executes a Dreadful Plan While Kira Tries to Save Herself
- More From BuddyTV
- Bones, Sleepy Hollow Crossover Scares Up Earlier Airdate (Hint: Halloween)
- The Goldbergs to Pay Homage to Risky Business, But 'Thriller' Is Off Limits
- That's So Raven Reunion: Disney Stars Reconvene for Top-Secret Project
- ABC's Wicked City, Best It Can, Will Be Mindful of Violence Against Women
- Scream Queens Video: Meet the Outcasts of Fox's New Slasher Comedy
- More From TVLine
- Perrie Edwards Makes First Public Appearance Since Zayn Malik Breakup
- Ben Affleck Meets With Ex-Nanny: See the Pic That Sparked the Scandal
- Matthew McConaughey's Wife Camila Alves Becomes an American Citizen
- Alexander Skarsgard Works the Red Carpet in Full Drag at 'Diary of a Teenage Girl' Premiere
- Lenny Kravitz Suffered the Most NSFW Wardrobe Malfunction Ever When His Pants Split
- More From ET