October 30, 2014
by Keith McDuffee, posted Jul 12th 2006 11:32PM
(S03E17) It's been since May that we've seen a new episode of this show, but it's still season 3. This episode dealt with de-mythifying the Hollywood heist myths. You know the ones, where a thief uses all sorts of wild gadgets and tricks to get past advanced security systems. What I'd like to know is, how realistic are some of those crazy Mission Impossible-like security systems?
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Sons of Anarchy': 17 Shocking Moments from 'The Separation of Crows'
- 'Nashville' Recap: Will Rayna Choose Career Over Romance?
- 'American Horror Story: Freak Show' Recap: Edward Mordrake's Hellish Carnival Gets a New Freak
- 'Criminal Minds' Recap: No Treats for These Kids on Halloween
- 'Arrow' Recap: The Devil Returns to Starling City
- More From BuddyTV
- ET Sneak Peek: On Set With 'How To Get Away To With Murder' and Viola Davis
- Lily Rabe Joins 'American Horror Story: Freak Show' as Her 'Asylum' Character
- T-Pain Sings Without Auto-Tune and It's Awesome!
- Jim Carrey Tests David Letterman for Ebola
- Miley Cyrus and Rihanna Bid For Best Cleavage at amfAR Gala
- More From ET