October 25, 2014
by Keith McDuffee, posted Jul 12th 2006 11:32PM
(S03E17) It's been since May that we've seen a new episode of this show, but it's still season 3. This episode dealt with de-mythifying the Hollywood heist myths. You know the ones, where a thief uses all sorts of wild gadgets and tricks to get past advanced security systems. What I'd like to know is, how realistic are some of those crazy Mission Impossible-like security systems?
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Revolution' Creator Eric Kripke Answers: Will the Story Live On?
- 'Grey's Anatomy' Episode 11.6 Photos: A Visit from April's Mom
- 'Constantine' Series Premiere Recap: John Constantine Makes a Big Entrance
- The 10 Best Looks of 'Project Runway' Season 13
- 'Reign' Episode 2.5 Photos: Will Greer Get Married?
- More From BuddyTV
- Castle Scoop: Krista Allen Cast as Former B-Movie Star
- TVLine's Performer of the Week: Supernatural's Jensen Ackles
- Ratings: Constantine Does Sub-Dracula Numbers, Blue Bloods Hits Highs
- Constantine: Will You Go to Hell and Back for NBC's New Drama?
- Grimm Season 4 Premiere Recap: Trubel-ing Times
- More From TVLine