August 27, 2015
by Danny Gallagher, posted Apr 13th 2010 7:05PM
Conan O'Brien's 'Legally Prohibited from Being Funny on Television' Tour might be a once-in-a-lifetime event, but that doesn't mean it isn't bound by the laws of concert tours.
Those are the unspoken laws of live entertainment physics that affect every staged entertainment venue across the globe. And just like actual physics, they are cruel mistresses with no pity for people who dare to challenge them or go outside their boundaries of motion, inertia and box office receipts.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- American Dad! Renewed for Two Seasons at TBS
- Betty White Is Bones' Newest Squintern
- Homeland Season 5 Trailer Is Here!
- Brooklyn Nine-Nine: Mary Lynn Rajskub Is Charles' Potential Soulmate
- More From TVLine
- EXCLUSIVE: Josh Duggar's Family Speaks Out: 'I Hope He Gets Broken in Rehab'
- Inside Josh Duggar's Possible Christian Rehab Center, Reformers Unanimous
- Justin Bieber Says It's Hard to Trust People: They've 'Hurt My Heart'
- Ellen Page Says It's 'Offensive' When Straight Actors Are Called Brave for Playing Gay
- How Taylor Swift Turned Me From a Critic to a Swifty
- More From ET