eva longoria parker
Thanks to Marc Cherry and Shonda Rhimes, the ABC show-runner panel was a good way to start the afternoon. Unfortunately, things went downhill from there, as the panels for Dirty Sexy Money, Private Practice, and Desperate Housewives were surprisingly dull, especially considering the fact that Cherry and Rhimes returned for the DH and Practice panels, respectively.
Even something Cherry said that seemed like it would be news -- that he's going to end DH after the seventh season -- turned out to be old hat, as he announced the very same thing at the Winter 2007 tour. "Yeah, I've made the decision that after seven years, I will probably keel over in a hump and die," he said. "I love my baby, you know. I love working with these gals, but the idea of letting anyone else take the show from me kind of makes me sad and sick to my stomach."
Well, be prepared for another cut to your psyche, Desperate Housewives' devotees. Eva Longoria Parker has cut her hair for the upcoming sixth season of the show. Unlike Keri, however, Eva's cut was done with the blessing of the producers.
As you can see, it's a very cute 'doo; not too blunt or pixie-ish. It's quite stylish and flattering. The idea is that with the five-year time jump that we saw in the finale last season, Gaby doesn't have the time or inclination to care for her long, flowing locks. (If you've ever had long, full hair like hers, you know what I'm talking about!)
And yes there are MAJOR SPOILERS AHEAD! So turn back now if you don't want to be spoiled!
There's a big twist coming to ABC's Desperate Housewives. And it involves Teri Hatcher and Marcia Cross wearing jetpacks and eating pills that will take the place of meals.
Well, OK, maybe they won't have any of that, but Desperate Housewives is taking a cue from Lost and will jump five years into the future in the last moments of the season finale in May. Cross let the news out on Ellen. But it's not going to do a back and forth in time like Lost, it's going to stay in the year 2013 (or will that be 2012, considering this season started in 2007?).
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Dance Moms' Recap: Will We Find Out Who Dances at Nationals?
- 'Stitchers' Season 1 Finale Recap: Cameron Risks His Life for Kirsten
- 'Scream' Recap: Did Audrey Kill Nina?
- 'America's Got Talent' Recap: Piers Morgan Returns as the Judge Cuts Come to a Close
- 'Teen Wolf': 15 Times Lydia Martin Proved She Is Better Than You
- More From BuddyTV
- Castle Bosses Reveal Beckett's Big Move: 'We Wanted to Shake Things Up'
- First Impression: Fear the Walking Dead
- Playing House: Maggie Gets a 'Real, Live Human Family' in Season 2
- Stitchers Finale: Emma Ishta Talks [Spoiler]'s Uncertain Fate in Season 2
- Grey's Anatomy Scoop: Shonda Rhimes on 'Rebirth' for Meredith, 'Exciting New Romances' for Callie and Arizona
- More From TVLine
- Melissa Peterman Says Pal Reba McEntire Is 'Doing Great' After Split
- Chrissy Teigen Defends Topless Instagram Photos: 'If the Boys Can Do It, Why Can't I?'
- 'Grey's Anatomy' Boss Explains Why Derek Shepherd Had to Die: 'What Were the Options?'
- Steven Tyler's Epic Response to Lenny Kravitz's NSFW Wardrobe Malfunction
- Kevin Bacon Reveals the Secret to a Lasting Hollywood Marriage: 'Don't Listen to Celebrities'
- More From ET