One of America's lamest reality shows has just announced the audition schedule for the second season of the show, which airs on ABC.
The first audition venue is in Los Angeles on March 18. The other dates and places are as follows: San Francisco, March 25; Chicago, March 31; New York City, April 4; Orlando, April 9; and Houston on April 13. Inventors have to be at the venue no later than 8am, so it's good that someone invented the alarm clock.
And I say this is one of the lamest show not because some of the inventions weren't good (the winner of the first season, who came up with a new baby car seat, is working with Evenflo, and that's great to hear), it's the fact that the judges are kind of hard to take, and some of the inventions they let get through to later rounds were...gah. Let's hope the second season is a little more satisfying (and please, editors, let's cut way down on all of the weepy stories and people talking about their DREAMS. Please?)
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Lena Dunham hosts 'Saturday Night Live': Liam Neeson, Jon Hamm, Fred Armisen show up for surprise cameos
- 'True Detective' Season 1 crib sheet: All you need to know before the finale
- 'Cosmos: A Spacetime Odyssey': President Barack Obama to introduce FOX special
- Showtime's 'Gucci: The Director' gives a close-up view of Gucci creative director Frida Giannini's vision and life
- 'Star Wars: The Clone Wars' Season 6 debuts on Netflix: Did the final season tie up all the loose ends?
- More From Zap2it
- Lena Dunham Hosts Saturday Night Live: What Were the Best and Worst Sketches?
- Louis C.K. Set for Saturday Night Live Encore
- Pilot News: Robert Patrick, Amy Sedaris and a Desperate Housewife Are Among Latest Castings
- Hot Video: In 24: Live Another Day, All Jack Must Stop Is a New 'World War'— Also: Is That…?!
- Pilot Scoop: Supernatural Spin-Off Gets a New Title, Casts Its Final Series Regular
- More From TVLine