every breath you take
There's something for game show fans in each show, whether you're solving a letter puzzle or trying to answer a question about ancient Rome or literature, though I can certainly see why one would appeal to a person and the other wouldn't. But I have to admit that I drifted away from Wheel of Fortune for many years because of contestants such as the one from last night's episode.
One of the big regrets of my life was not seeing The Police in concert when they were together in the late 70s and early 80s. They're one of my favorite bands, and I don't really know why I never made an effort to see them live. I saw Sting live once and it was great, but it wasn't the same.
I might be able to get another chance. There are rumors swirling that the band is going to get together again this summer for a 30th anniversary tour, but before that happens they'll open the Grammy Awards on ABC on February 11. It's official now. Sting, Andy Summers, and Stewart Copeland will open the show. There are also rumors that they are rehearsing in Vancouver for that world tour, though nothing has been said beyond the Grammys gig.
Now...what song should they play to open the telecast?
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Justin Bieber Roast: Ron Burgundy, Monkey Lovin' and 13 Other Highlights
- Castle Hints More at Beckett's Future — Plus: Watch RySpo 'Get Lucky'
- Dancing With the Stars Week 3 Results: Did the Right Couple Go Home?
- The Voice Recap: TKO and Sympathy
- Arrow/Flash Spinoff Taps Doctor Who Alum as Time Traveler Rip Hunter
- More From TVLine
- FLASHBACK: ‘Tommy Boy' Turns 20! Behind the Scenes With Chris Farley and David Spade
- Zayn Malik's First Solo Song Is Out (and Some One Direction Fans Aren't Happy)
- Helen Mirren Wants to Join 'Fast & Furious' Franchise: 'Vin, Get Your Act Together!'
- FLASHBACK: 22-Year-Old Celine Dion Admires Madonna, Mariah and Whitney
- 'DWTS' Season 20: Week 3 Heats Up With Latin Night!
- More From ET