every breath you take
There's something for game show fans in each show, whether you're solving a letter puzzle or trying to answer a question about ancient Rome or literature, though I can certainly see why one would appeal to a person and the other wouldn't. But I have to admit that I drifted away from Wheel of Fortune for many years because of contestants such as the one from last night's episode.
One of the big regrets of my life was not seeing The Police in concert when they were together in the late 70s and early 80s. They're one of my favorite bands, and I don't really know why I never made an effort to see them live. I saw Sting live once and it was great, but it wasn't the same.
I might be able to get another chance. There are rumors swirling that the band is going to get together again this summer for a 30th anniversary tour, but before that happens they'll open the Grammy Awards on ABC on February 11. It's official now. Sting, Andy Summers, and Stewart Copeland will open the show. There are also rumors that they are rehearsing in Vancouver for that world tour, though nothing has been said beyond the Grammys gig.
Now...what song should they play to open the telecast?
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'The Vampire Diaries' says goodbye to Katherine: Watch her best moments
- Amy Sedaris joins Jane Krakowski's FOX comedy pilot 'Dead Boss'
- 'The Flash': 'Arrow' spinoff casts Patrick Sabongui as Captain David Singh
- 'Blue Bloods': Killed couple's daughter seeks revenge
- 'Grimm' Season 3: Reggie Lee discusses 'Mommy Dearest' shocker and Wu's first name reveal
- More From Zap2it
- True Detective's 9 Most Profound Pieces of Wisdom, As Told By Cats
- What to Watch This Weekend: Dunham Does SNL, True Detective's Case Closed and 8 Premieres
- Pilot News: Dave Annable, Chuck Alum and Enlisted Star Are Among the Latest Castings
- Fox Renews New Girl, Mindy Project, Brooklyn Nine-Nine and The Following
- Pilot Scoop: One Tree Hill's Robert Buckley Returns to The CW in Rob Thomas' iZombie
- More From TVLine