June 30, 2015
by Bob Sassone, posted Oct 24th 2009 12:17PM
- At 7:30, FOX has Baseball Playoffs, the Yankees vs. the Angels.
- At 8, Animal Planet has two new episodes of Superfetch, followed by new episodes of Dogs 101 and America's Cutest Dog.
- At 8:30, Nickelodeon has a new True Jackson, VP.
- At 9, CNBC has a new Suze Orman Show.
- BBC America has a new Robin Hood at 9, then a new Graham Norton Show.
- Discovery has a new Mythbusters at 9.
- Syfy has the movie Ghost Town at 9.
- Food Network has Extreme Sweets at 9.
- WE has a new episode of The Locator at 9.
- At 9:30, Biography has a new Ghostly Adventures, followed by a new Celebrity Ghost Stories.
- At 10, CBS has a new 48 Hours Mystery.
- There's a new episode of The Dish on Style at 10.
- At midnight, FOX has a new Sit Down, Shut Up.
- At 12:30AM, Cartoon Network has two new episodes of Bleach.
Check your local TV listings for more.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Teen Wolf Season 5 Premiere: The Creepy and the Awesome from 'Creatures of the Night'
- 'Extant' Season 2 Premiere Photos: Molly Teams Up with a Bounty Hunter
- 'Big Brother 17' Spoilers: Da'Vonne Goes Off on Audrey
- [Video] 'Dance Moms' Preview: Kalani's Mom Invites a New Dance Coach to the ALDC
- 'Scream' Review: Does MTV's New Slasher Series Live Up to the Movie Franchise?
- More From BuddyTV
- Pretty Little Liars Recap: Say Cheese
- House of Cards Adds Neve Campbell as Series Regular for Season 4
- Agent Carter Season 2: Who's Moving to Los Angeles With Peggy?
- Degrassi's Original Cast Reunites for Farewell Special — See the Photos
- How Might Leap Second Have Altered the Course of Your Favorite Shows?
- More From TVLine
- EXCLUSIVE! First Look at 'Scream Queens' Cast Photos: Ariana Grande, Emma Roberts & Lea Michele Look Killer!
- Nick Jonas Teases Possible Ariana Grande Collaboration: 'We Wrote Together'
- Amy Schumer Candidly Reveals Why She Turned Down Hosting 'The Daily Show'
- What Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner's Famous Exes Said About Their Failed Romances
- 7 Times Ben Affleck & Jennifer Garner Got Too Soul-Crushingly Real About Their Marriage
- More From ET