July 31, 2015
eye of jupiter
by Keith McDuffee, posted Dec 15th 2006 11:37PM
(S03E11) You could tell right away from the "previously on" that this was going to be a huge episode. Not that it being the fall finale wasn't enough. Though would you put it past them to end this with a huge cliffhanger? I didn't think so.
by Keith McDuffee, posted Dec 11th 2006 11:02AM
Had enough of my talking to Jane Espenson yet? Well then you're in luck (and for the rest of you, too bad!) After Friday's episode of Battlestar Galactica, I sent off a few of my own questions Jane's way, and she sent me answers faster than an FTL jump. And speaking of jumping, you can check out my questions and Jane's answers after the jump below. I have a feeling may die-hard BSG fans will be analyzing Jane's answer to my question on new Cylons pretty closely.
by Keith McDuffee, posted Dec 9th 2006 12:25AM
(S03E10) I have to ask -- why isn't anyone getting on Apollo for the short rations? It wasn't that long ago that he was a fat tub, and it's not like he was feasting on New Caprican grub. Can you imagine the thrashing he'd be taking if he was still fat? Alright, so it's a nitpicky point to bring up, but I know there are others of you who were a bit bothered that Apollo so easily lost all those stones of weight so quickly.
(By the way, check out writer Jane Espenson's answers to your questions regarding her experience writing this episode. I'll be asking a few more questions myself after tonight.)
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Star Drea de Matteo Is Engaged -- Watch the Proposal!
- One Direction Drops Surprise Single One Day After Zayn Malik's New Record Deal
- 6 Revelations About Christine Ouzounian, Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner's Former Nanny
- Jason Bateman on TV Mom Valerie Harper: 'I Hope She Gets Through It OK'
- Woody Allen Talks Candidly About 'Paternal' Relationship With Wife Soon-Yi Previn
- More From ET