I don't watch the show. I hope the contestants get as healthy as they need to be but I don't really want to watch a reality show where people lose weight. But I kinda wish I had seen last night's episode because it appears that someone said the F word, and NBC didn't even bleep it.
It occurred when the Green Team's Tara looked at the wall of keys (I have no idea what that sentence means) and said "I don't f***ing know." For some reason, NBC let it slide. And this is on an 8pm show (not that they would have been allowed to do it 9pm, but it just really sticks out in the family hour).
There are many swears that have started to make their way on to television, and I don't mean just HBO and Showtime. I've heard "shit" and "asshole" sprinkled here and there.
But there's still one word that's a no-no, and that's the famous four letter word that begins with the letter "F." It's banned on network television, and I think even on cable you can only get away with it so many times during one show. In the movies there are limits to the number of times it is used and the context (exclamation or verb?).
After the jump are the top ten videos of the word being used on live television. This Digg post lists the Richard Simmons clip as number one, but that's not accurate because they're outtakes, not live segments. Still funny though!
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'The X Factor' Season 3: Top 6 Performance Rankings
- 'The Originals': Winners and Losers from 'Reigning Pain in New Orleans'
- The Best of Kevin Tran on 'Supernatural'
- 'American Horror Story: Coven' Recap: Kill Fiona Volume I
- 'Sons of Anarchy': 16 Shocking Moments from 'You Are My Sunshine'
- More From BuddyTV
- 'X Factor': Alex & Sierra on 'Say Something' and Destiny's Child
- ESPN cancels Will Ferrell's 'SportsCenter' appearance, Ron Burgundy reacts
- 'Mob City' premiere: Frank Darabont's noir is nice to look at, but that's about it
- 'Kirstie' premiere: This pedigree should have better comedy
- 'The Tomorrow People' recap: Kidnapping, Dr. Death and John's lies in 'Thanatos'
- More From Zap2it
- Nashville Recap: Friends in Low Places
- American Horror Story: Coven Recap: Head Case
- The X Factor Top 6 Performance Recap: I Stand Here Waiting for You to Bang the Gong [Updated]
- Scandal's Jeff Perry Talks Blindsided Cyrus, Fitz/ Olivia Roadblocks and the 'Exquisite Hell' Ahead
- Jayma Mays Talks The Millers' Sibling Rivalry, How She Wishes She Were HIMYM's Mother
- More From TVLine