I don't watch the show. I hope the contestants get as healthy as they need to be but I don't really want to watch a reality show where people lose weight. But I kinda wish I had seen last night's episode because it appears that someone said the F word, and NBC didn't even bleep it.
It occurred when the Green Team's Tara looked at the wall of keys (I have no idea what that sentence means) and said "I don't f***ing know." For some reason, NBC let it slide. And this is on an 8pm show (not that they would have been allowed to do it 9pm, but it just really sticks out in the family hour).
There are many swears that have started to make their way on to television, and I don't mean just HBO and Showtime. I've heard "shit" and "asshole" sprinkled here and there.
But there's still one word that's a no-no, and that's the famous four letter word that begins with the letter "F." It's banned on network television, and I think even on cable you can only get away with it so many times during one show. In the movies there are limits to the number of times it is used and the context (exclamation or verb?).
After the jump are the top ten videos of the word being used on live television. This Digg post lists the Richard Simmons clip as number one, but that's not accurate because they're outtakes, not live segments. Still funny though!
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'The Simpsons' come to Florida: Universal Studios is building Springfield
- 'American Idol' stabbing: Candice versus Kree leads to blood
- 'Rookie Blue' Season 4 premiere recap: 'Surprises,' indeed
- 'Showville' premiere: Blaine is the stool capital of the world
- 'Save Me' series premiere: Never has a title been more accurate
- More From Zap2it
- Did NBC's Save Me Make You a Convert?
- Sons of Anarchy Casts Shield Vet CCH Pounder
- TV Season Champs: NCIS Outdraws Sunday Night Football, Top-Rated New Comedies All Got Axed
- DirecTV Comes Full Circle With David Boreanaz, Kate Walsh, Julian McMahon and More
- Exclusive Body of Proof Series Finale Video: Megan Gets to the Bottom of Her Daddy Issues (With a Little Help From a Veronica Mars Grad)!
- More From TVLine