January 31, 2015
by Isabelle Carreau, posted Mar 24th 2008 3:01PM
A few weeks ago, I posted the list of things that only happen on TV. You wrote really great comments which triggered me to write a post about the things you, the TV Squad readers, think only happen on TV. What I didn't expect then was the amount of replies this second article would get. You provided some fantastic and funny items to add to the list. So here we go with part two of the things that TV Squad readers think only happen on TV.
by Isabelle Carreau, posted Feb 10th 2008 12:09PM
Last week, I revealed the Top 25 things that only happen on TV (and in the movies) according to the Have Happy Fun Time blog (and supposedly many other blogs and websites). Since the release of this article, many TV Squad readers commented to add their own item to the list. Since some of them are really true and funny, I thought it would be a nice idea to share with everyone.
by Isabelle Carreau, posted Feb 4th 2008 11:20AM
Everyone at one point or another watched a TV show (or a movie) and said: "That can only happen on TV!" We even have a saying in French to explain that something is so far-fetched that it can't be real. It roughly translates as "This is set up by the movie guy." The Have Happy Fun Time blog came up with the "Top 25 Things that Only Happen in Movies." But, as you'll see, that list also works for TV series.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Best 'Glee' Quotes from 'The Hurt Locker, Part 2'
- 'NCIS' Episode 12.14 Photos: A Case Causes Tony to Flashback to His Days in Military School
- 'Grey's Anatomy': The 15 Most Bizarre Medical Cases
- 'Reign' Episode 2.13 Photos: Will Mary and Francis Reunite at the Winter's Ease Feast?
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 5 Photos
- More From BuddyTV
- Report: E! Docuseries Will Capture Bruce Jenner's Transition to Woman
- Performer of the Week: Kerry Washington
- TVLine Mixtape, Parenthood Edition: Your Fave Songs From All 6 Seasons
- Ratings: Shark Tank Slips, Dixie Drops, CBS and NBC Dramas Tick Down
- Pilots: CBS Adds David Shore/Bryan Cranston Drama, James Patterson Riff
- More From TVLine
- Bobbi Kristina Brown Reportedly Placed on Ventilator, Drug Overdose Suspected (Updated)
- Justin Timberlake Is 'Getting the Greatest Gift Ever': A Baby
- Star Sightings
- Helen Mirren, Jerry Seinfeld & Tom Hanks Ride the Subway -- Just Like You
- These 15 Seconds of Neil Patrick Harris Will Make You Excited for His Variety Show
- More From ET