- At 8, CBS has the JC Penney Jam: The Concert For America's Kids, with Mary J. Blige, Kenny Chesney, Andrea Bocelli, and others. It's followed by new episodes of Big Brother: All-Stars and Rock Star: Supernova.
- NBC has a new Fear Factor at 8.
- Also at 8: ESPN has two new episodes of The World Series of Poker (the main event starts), while ESPN2 has more of the Little League World Series.
- At 9, FOX repeats the series premiere of Vanished.
- Discovery has a new Dirty Jobs at 9, followed by two new episodes of Stunt Junkies.
- Bravo has a new Work Out at 9, followed by a new Queer Eye.
- Spike has the very first James Bond flick, Dr. No, at 9.
- HBO has Acts III and IV of Spike Lee's When The Levees Broke. It's on at 9 too.
- At 10, Sci-Fi has a new ep of Eureka.
- There's a new Rescue Me on FX at 10.
- GSN has a new ep of The 50 Greatest Game Shows of All-Time at 10, with games 10 and 9.
- BBC America has a new Love Soup at 10.
- At 10:30, Food Network has a new Ham on the Street.
- At 8, ABC has a 4 episode marathon of According To Jim, followed by a repeat Boston Legal.
- CBS has repeats of NCIS, The Unit, and 48 Hours Mystery.
- NBC has a new Fear Factor at 8, followed by a new Last Comic Standing and a repeat Law and Order: SVU.
- Over on FOX at 8, two repeats of House.
- The WB has a repeat Gilmore Girls at 8, followed by a new Pepper Dennis.
- UPN has repeats of America's Next Top Model and Veronica Mars.
- At 9, Discovery has a new Dirty Jobs.
- Bravo has a new Kathy Griffin: My Life on the D List at 9.
- At 10, MTV has a new Real World, followed by a new My Super Sweet 16.
- FX has a new Rescue Me at 10.
- Also at 10: Travel Channel has The Best of Amusement Parks 2006.
- Acapulco H.E.A.T. - The Complete 1st Season
- Alice - TV Favorites
- Civilisation (mini-series) - The Complete Series
- Columbo - The Complete 5th Season
- Commander-in-Chief -Season 1, Volume 1
- Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman - Movies
- Family Affair - Season 1
- Fear Factor - The 1st Season
- Galaxy High School - Volume 1
- The Jackie Gleason Show - The Color Honeymooners: Collection 1
- Masters of Horror - Deer Woman (John Landis); Deer Woman / Sick Girl; Sick Girl (Lucky Mckee)
- Monk - Season 4
- Project Runway - Complete 2nd Season
- Roseanne - The Complete 4th Season
- Slings and Arrows - Season 1
- Step by Step - Television Favorites
- Strangers with Candy - The Complete Series
- Tracey Takes On... - The Complete 2nd Season
- Your Show of Shows - Best of Sid Caesar
Fear Factor executive producer Matt Kunitz admits there was a confrontation, and there is even a clip of the fight on the Fear Factor site. Check it out (video on upper left). I can't get it to work, but there is audio and pics at Baker's official site.
(P.S. I wonder if this was a real fight, or just publicity for the show, which happens to return on June 13?)
First, comedian Joe Rogan of Fear Factor got into an online debate with a kid half his age, and then later smoothed things over with the kid. Now Rogan may be courting controversy again with this fifty-page thread on his messageboard. The thread wasn't started by Rogan; it was actually started by a board member who found out that another board member, whom he disliked, was part of a support group for obese people. Apparently this was the culmination of an ongoing battle of wits among the members of the board, and like most messageboards, conversation eventually devolved into personal attacks and racist insults. This kind of behavior on messageboards is hardly news, but apparently Rogan decided to toss in his support for the thread, even adding a few insults of his own. Rogan apparently loves the raw and unfiltered power of the internet, even if his participation in it might be construed by some as indirectly supporting anti-Semitic sentiments.
[via Best Week Ever]
TMZ also found recent video of Idol reject Becky O'Donohue and her twin sister on Fear Factor, and of Kinnick Sky, who appeared very briefly in a movie called Trois 3: The Escort (I know it sounds like a porno, but it's not).
I don't mean to be going all Maxim crazy today, but you'll thank me for it. Look at what I stumbled across on Maxim Online -- sexy pics of the American Idol twins. Er, not the Brittenum twins. (Thank goodness.) But the O'Donohue girls, Rebecca and Jesse. Jesse didn't actually audition for Idol because of bad pipes, but Rebecca made it to the top 12 women. Apparently, the girls were in Maxim before Rebecca auditioned for Idol, and were also on Fear Factor too. Maybe someone bought them 101 Ways to Get Famous Just for Being Pretty for Christmas?
The pics are sexy (of course, it's Maxim), but I actually think they looked more attractive
on Idol. Their faces don't seem as pretty in the pics. They're overly-Maxim-ized -- too tan and
too made up. And in some of the pics, they look like they're about to kiss. I'm not digging that. I
know how much people like the hot lesbo action, but they're sisters! Does incest not mean anything
anymore? Also, notice that Rebecca goes by Becca on the site. I guess that sounds sexier. And notice
that Rebecca's, I mean...Becca's waist and butt (per the vitals) are slightly bigger than her sisters. Hopefully,
having so much junk in her trunk (sarcasm) won't hurt her during judging tonight.
Voting begins on March 6 at Nickelodeon's website. A few nominees in the television category are after the jump, or you can check out the full list (including movies) here. Let's just say it ain't the Oscars. And that's OK.
- At 8pm, FOX has the last batch of American Idol audtions, followed by a new House.
- ABC has new eps of According To Jim, Rodney, According To Jim (again), Crumbs, and Boston Legal.
- CBS has a new NCIS at 8, a repeat Criminal Minds, and a new Love Monkey.
- NBC has a new Fear Factor, followed by two new eps of Scrubs, then a new Law and Order: SVU.
- On the WB: a new Gilmore Girls at 8, followed by a new Supernatural. UPN has repeats of Eve and Girlfriends, followed by a new ep of the reality show Get This Party Started.
- Two funny Friends repeats on TBS, with Jon Favreau guest starring at 8 and Ben Stiller at 8:30.
- AMC has Hugh Grant and Sandra Bullock in Two Week's Notice, also at 8.
- HGTV has a new Designed To Sell at 8.
- 8pm movies: TMC has The Faculty, while FLIX has Heathers.
- At 9, HGTV has a new Decorating Cents, followed by a new Mission: Organization.
- Food Network has The Great Steak Cook-Off at 9.
- Also at 9: Hallmark has Patty Duke and Shelley Long in Falling In Love With The Girl Next Door.
- At 10, FX has a new ep of The Shield (repeated at 11, if you miss it).
- MTV has a new episode of Meet The Barkers at 10, while Court TV has a new Las Vegas Law.
- Bravo has a new Queer Eye For The Straight Guy. It's on at 10 too.
- At 11, HGTV has a new My Parent's House, followed by a new Designer Finals.
- Remember when Will and Grace was good? Catch the first two eps on Lifetime at 11.
- At 12:30am, Cartoon Network has a new Inuyasha.
- President Bush gives his State of the Union address at 9pm, which means that everything on ABC, CBS, NBC, and FOX from 9pm to 11pm is pre-empted!
- At 8, FOX has more American Idol auditions, while ABC has repeats of According To Jim and Rodney. CBS has a repeat NCIS at 8, and NBC has a new Fear Factor.
- On the WB at 8, a new Gilmore Girls, followed by a new Supernatural. Over on UPN, still more repeats: Girlfriends, Eve, and Veronica Mars.
- ABC Family has Home Alone 4 at 8.
- At 9, Food Network has a new Recipe For Success.
- HGTV has a new Decorating Cents at 9, followed by a new ep of Mission: Organization, a repeat House Hunters, a repeat Buy Me, and then new eps of My Parent's House and Designer Finals.
- 9pm movies: Anaconda: The Hunt For The Blood Orchid, while Starz has Man of the House and Lifetime has When Strangers Appear.
- ESPN has coverage of the Winter X Games at 9.
- FX has a new The Shield at 10, while Comedy Central has a new Distraction.
- At 10: Spike has a new King Of Vegas.
- Also at 10: a new Las Vegas Law on Court TV.
- At 11, the Sci-Fi Channel has They Live, and G4 has a new X-Play.
- Midnight movies: WE has 9 To 5 and TCM has My Fair Lady.
- FOX has more wacky auditions on a 2 hour American Idol at 8pm.
- ABC has all-new eps of According To Jim, Rodney, Commander-in-Chief, and Boston Legal.
- CBS has a new NCIS, followed by a repeat CSI: Miami, and then a new episode of Love Monkey.
- NBC has a new Fear Factor at 8, followed by two new eps of Scrubs and then a repeat Law and Order: SVU.
- Gilmore Girls and Supernatural are both reruns on the WB, while UPN has repeats of Girlfriends, Eve, One On One, and All Of Us.
- TLC is all new tonight: Overhaulin' at 8, then Beyond the Bull and Miami Ink.
- If you want to watch Adam Sandler's The Waterboy for some reason, it's on ABC Family at 8.
- FX has The Transporter at 8. I've always wanted to see this but for some reason never have. Tivo, here I come!
- Just a reminder that Keith Olbermann's Countdown airs at 8 on MSNBC. Good show.
- At 8:30, Oxygen has Sandra Bullock and Ryan Gosling in the thriller Murder By Numbers.
- At 9, Lifetime has a very Lifetime-ish movie: Down Will Come Baby, about a nanny that slowly takes over the home of a husband, wife, and baby.
- HGTV has a new lineup tonight: at 9, it's Decorating Cents, followed by Mission: Organization, Dream House 2006, My Parent's House, and Designer Finals.
- Have you ever wondered what Barney Fife's apartment looks like? Find out on The Andy Griffith Show, on TV Land at 9.
- GSN has a new Anything To Win, focusing on Arnold Schwarzenegger's California gubernatorial campaign. I think they're stretching the whole premise of this show. Does it really fit in with their game show theme?
- HBO2 has Johnson Family Vacation at 9, while Starz has the Wes Craven werewolf flick Cursed.
- At 10, Bravo has a new Queer Eye, while FX has a new ep of The Shield (it's repeated at 11, in case you miss it).
- ESPN2 has coverage of The Australian Open at 10.
- Comedy Central has a new ep of the game show Distraction. It's on at 10 too.
- Around 10:20 (you know how premium cable can be), HBO has Dennis Miller's new special All In.
- At 11 on the History Channel, a new Modern Marvels about "Custom Cars."
- At midnight, Bravo has a new ep of Party Party.
- Out: Law and Order: Trial By
Jury, American Dreams, Medical Investigation, Committed, The Contender, Third Watch.
- New: The Apprentice: Martha Stuart, Three Wishes, E-Ring, Fathom, Inconceivable, My Name Is Earl, Thick and Thin, Four Kings.
- Returning: Scrubs, Fear Factor, Las Vegas, The Biggest Loser, Law & Order: Special Victims
Unit, Law & Order, Joey, Will
& Grace, The Apprentice, ER, Law & Order: Criminal Intent, Crossing Jordan, Medium.
- Moving: The West Wing (Sundays, 8-9 p.m. EST), The Office (Tuesdays, 9:30-10 p.m. EST), Dateline NBC (Fridays 9-10 p.m. EST).
Read on for show descriptions.
The mad scientists at Sony are - cue ominous music - coming up with a technology that will enable TV viewers and video gamers to actually smell and taste the show they are watching or the game they are playing, and not just the old fashioned see and hear combo. This opens up a lot of possibilities: you can smell the smoke after shooting someone or launching a grenade; maybe we'll be able to play Pac Man and actually taste what the little guy is munching. Of course, who knows how this technology will work with TV shows. I don't really want to smell the New York Giants' locker room or taste the goat testicles on Fear Factor.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Blue Bloods': Killed couple's daughter seeks revenge
- 'Grimm' Season 3: Reggie Lee discusses 'Mommy Dearest' shocker and Wu's first name reveal
- BBC America's 'Orphan Black' Season 2 clips hid a binary message from Walt Whitman
- 'Enlisted' star Angelique Cabral books lead NBC comedy pilot 'Two to Go'
- 'Doctor Who': Matt Smith and Jenna-Louise Coleman say goodbye with jokes
- More From Zap2it
- Pilot News: Dave Annable, Chuck Alum and Enlisted Star Are Among the Latest Castings
- Fox Renews New Girl, Mindy Project, Brooklyn Nine-Nine and The Following
- Pilot Scoop: One Tree Hill's Robert Buckley Returns to The CW in Rob Thomas' iZombie
- HBO Reveals First Last Week Tonight with John Oliver Promo — Watch and Weigh In
- American Idol: What Should the Top 11 Sing for Movie Soundtrack Night?
- More From TVLine