VideoETA and TVShowsOnDVD have announced that ABC and Disney will release a DVD set (both regular and Blu-ray) for the final season of 'Lost' on August 24. The set will include various features such as a behind-the-scenes look at the making of the final season (and the show in general), interviews with cast and crew, audio commentaries, bloopers, deleted scenes, and hopefully some answers that we probably won't get when the show ends.
This is Spoilers Anonymous, a weekly column here at TV Squad where we supply you with the dirt on some of the more popular shows on the air. We'll never put spoilers up here on the main page in order to help the reformed stay unspoiled. If you have anything to add to the group, feel free to step up and let yourself be heard, either with our tips form or by emailing us at tvsquad at gmail dot com, or call and leave a message at (775) 640-8479. Your anonymity is guaranteed, if you wish to remain as such.
This week we have: 90120, Bones, Desperate Housewives, ER, Grey's Anatomy, Lost, NCIS, Reaper and The Office. (SPOILERS FOLLOW!)
After all, Hollywood has unleashed reality show romances (let's just hope the Bachelor doesn't have anything communicable by saliva); celebrity engagement press releases; over-the-top gestures like David Arquette's "Will You Marry Me?" fireworks display for Courteney Cox; big rocks a la Beyonce's 18-carat diamond that's said to be worth $5 million; and various kinds of attention-getting activity tangentially associated with love.
With Valentine's Day right around the corner, we asked TV luminaries to let us in on the most romantic things they've ever done, or had done for them.
To enter, simply leave a comment below before 5:00PM Eastern, Saturday, September 15, stating which episode of Stargate: Atlantis you liked most. As always, we'll randomly choose five winners amongst the eligible entries. Some other details:
- To enter, leave a confirmed comment below stating which Stargate: Atlantis episode you liked most.
- The comment must be left before September 15, 2007 at 5:00PM Eastern Time.
- You can only enter once.
- The winning entries will be chosen completely at random.
Several years back, long before TV Squad or most other TV-related web sites, there was a terrific magazine called Television Chronicles. It was basically the ultimate publication for the serious TV fan, and I was really hoping to write for it at some point. But after a few years it ceased publication, but now I'm happy to report that it's back in online form (God bless the internets)!
Publisher Bill Groves and editor Ed Robertson are back at the helm, and their first issue (August) has a lot of great stuff, including a long feature on the 70s adventure drama The Magician, with Bill Bixby (a favorite of mine when I was a kid) and the short-lived 80s series Sable (I had completely forgotten that Rene Russo costarred in that!). Plus they have other features, including an audio hello from Larry Cohen (The Invaders, Coronet Blue, Branded), and podcasts.
Welcome back, Television Chronicles.
[via Lee Goldberg]
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'The Trip to Bountiful': Vanessa Williams 'had to be there' for Cicely Tyson
- TV Ratings: 'Grimm,''Enlisted' rise while 'Hannibal,''Shark Tank' fall
- 'Doctor Who' Season 8: Steve Thompson, Phil Ford confirmed as writers
- 'The Vampire Diaries' says goodbye to Katherine: Watch her best moments
- Amy Sedaris joins Jane Krakowski's FOX comedy pilot 'Dead Boss'
- More From Zap2it
- Pilot Scoop: Supernatural Spin-Off Gets a New Title, Casts Its Final Series Regular
- Ratings: Grimm, Enlisted and Undercover Boss Tick Up, Hannibal Falls
- Performer of the Week: Castle's Stana Katic
- Rachel Boston Talks Finding Love in Hallmark Channel's A Ring By Spring
- True Detective's 9 Most Profound Pieces of Wisdom, As Told By Cats
- More From TVLine