October 9, 2015
february 5 2005
by Bob Sassone, posted Feb 5th 2007 5:01PM
- At 8, ABC has a new Wife Swap, followed by a new Supernanny and the special In Style Celebrity Weddings.
- CBS has new episodes of How I Met Your Mother, The Class, Two and a Half Men, the premiere of Rules of Engagement, and CSI: Miami.
- NBC has a new Deal Or No Deal, then new episodes of Heroes and Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip.
- There's a new Prison Break on FOX at 8, then a new 24.
- The CW has a new Everybody Hates Chris, then new eps of All Of Us, Girlfriends, and The Game.
- Lifetime has two new episodes of Gay, Straight, or Taken?, then another Nora Roberts movie, Montana Sky.
- Also at 8: ABC Family has a new Wildfire.
- At 9, USA has a new WWE Monday Night RAW.
- At 9:30, G4 has a new episode of X-Play, then a new episode of The Block.
- At 10, Anthony Bourdain tries out the food in L.A. on a new No Reservations.
Check your local TV listings for more.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Best 'Grey's Anatomy' Quotes from 'I Choose You'
- Best 'Scandal' Quotes from ?Paris Is Burning?
- 'The Amazing Race' Leg 3 Prediction: Which Team Will Go Home Next?
- 'America's Next Top Model' Cycle 22 Prediction: Who Will Be Sent Home in Week 10?
- 'The Vampire Diaries' Episode 7.4 Photos: The Heaven and Hell Ball
- More From BuddyTV
- Kendall Jenner Poses Topless: I'm Washing Away My Sins
- Winona Ryder Feels Bad Confirming ‘Beetlejuice 2': ‘Seth Sort of Cornered Me'
- Katy Perry Reveals Her Taste in Men: 'I'm Not into That F**kboy Look'
- EXCLUSIVE: Frances Bean Cobain Steps Out With Wedding Band
- Hilary Swank in ‘Fast & Furious'?! Tyrese Says It Almost Happened
- More From ET