December 21, 2014
february 5 2005
by Bob Sassone, posted Feb 5th 2007 5:01PM
- At 8, ABC has a new Wife Swap, followed by a new Supernanny and the special In Style Celebrity Weddings.
- CBS has new episodes of How I Met Your Mother, The Class, Two and a Half Men, the premiere of Rules of Engagement, and CSI: Miami.
- NBC has a new Deal Or No Deal, then new episodes of Heroes and Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip.
- There's a new Prison Break on FOX at 8, then a new 24.
- The CW has a new Everybody Hates Chris, then new eps of All Of Us, Girlfriends, and The Game.
- Lifetime has two new episodes of Gay, Straight, or Taken?, then another Nora Roberts movie, Montana Sky.
- Also at 8: ABC Family has a new Wildfire.
- At 9, USA has a new WWE Monday Night RAW.
- At 9:30, G4 has a new episode of X-Play, then a new episode of The Block.
- At 10, Anthony Bourdain tries out the food in L.A. on a new No Reservations.
Check your local TV listings for more.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Glee' Episodes 6.3 and 6.4 Photos: A Love Triangle for Kurt
- 'Glee' Season 6 Premiere Photos: Everyone Comes Back to McKinley
- 10 Unforgettable Moments from 'The Amazing Race' Season 25
- Steroline: 9 Pivotal Moments of Stefan and Caroline's Relationship on 'The Vampire Diaries'
- 'Revenge' Episode 4.11 Photos: Will Grief Unite Emily and Victoria?
- More From BuddyTV
- Quotes of the Week: The 100, NCIS: LA, Vanderpump, Freak Show and More
- Amy Adams Hosts SNL: Watch Video of Best and Worst Sketches
- Kevin Hart Hosting First SNL of 2015
- TVLine's Performers of the Week: Laurie Metcalf and Stephen Colbert
- Ratings: Amazing Race Ticks Up With Finale, Splits 3-Way Demo Win
- More From TVLine