April 24, 2014
february 5 2005
by Bob Sassone, posted Feb 5th 2007 5:01PM
- At 8, ABC has a new Wife Swap, followed by a new Supernanny and the special In Style Celebrity Weddings.
- CBS has new episodes of How I Met Your Mother, The Class, Two and a Half Men, the premiere of Rules of Engagement, and CSI: Miami.
- NBC has a new Deal Or No Deal, then new episodes of Heroes and Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip.
- There's a new Prison Break on FOX at 8, then a new 24.
- The CW has a new Everybody Hates Chris, then new eps of All Of Us, Girlfriends, and The Game.
- Lifetime has two new episodes of Gay, Straight, or Taken?, then another Nora Roberts movie, Montana Sky.
- Also at 8: ABC Family has a new Wildfire.
- At 9, USA has a new WWE Monday Night RAW.
- At 9:30, G4 has a new episode of X-Play, then a new episode of The Block.
- At 10, Anthony Bourdain tries out the food in L.A. on a new No Reservations.
Check your local TV listings for more.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'American Idol' Season 13: Top 6 Performance Rankings
- [Video] 'Bad Teacher' Preview: Surprisingly Better than the Film
- 'Black Box': Meet the Cast and Premiere Photos
- 'The Blacklist' Episode 20 Photos: Being Framed for Murder
- Best 'Agents of SHIELD' Quotes from 'The Only Light in the Darkness'
- More From BuddyTV
- A&E's Longmire Gets Season 3 Premiere Date
- What to Watch Thursday: Parks and Rec Finale, Mycroft Holmes Returns, Two Premieres and More
- Nashville: On the Record Recap: We'll Do It Live!
- American Idol Top 6 Performance Recap: Wanna Ya-ah-ah-ah-ah… Yahoo It! [Updated]
- CBS' Thursday Night Football Dates Set: When This Fall Might Big Bang Reclaim Its Time Slot?
- More From TVLine