November 25, 2014
by Lacy Hall, posted Feb 7th 2006 10:32PM
I've never been a big fan of Boston. I always thought it was the New York for woosies. I mean, take the New England Patriots -- they have a quarterback who not only looks like he could date a supermodel, but could also be a supermodel. But one thing about Boston -- they've got great hometown spirit and I love that. They are one of those cities (i.e. Detroit) that has a lot of pride. But maybe too much pride.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Supernatural' Episode 10.8 Photos: A Sheriff's Retreat
- 'The Originals': 15 Moments of Love, Death and Reunions From 'The Brothers That Care Forgot'
- 'Sleepy Hollow': 15 Moments of Ichabod?s Identity Crisis From 'Magnum Opus'
- 'Castle': 18 Times Espo Was the Man in 'Kill Switch'
- 'Castle' Episode 7.10 Photos: Mafia and Murder for the Holidays
- More From BuddyTV
- Hart of Dixie Season 4 Bumped Up to December; See 9 New Premiere Photos
- Girlfriends' Guide to Divorce: A Dishy Lisa Edelstein Drinks with Andy Cohen in Fun Series-Prequel Clip
- Sherlock Season 4 First Look: Uh-Oh, Watson's 'Stache Is Back!
- Orphan Black Adds Grimm, Lost Girl Vets and Others for Season 3
- Salem Season 2 Teaser Trailer: Warmongering Mary Has Motherhood 'Licked'
- More From TVLine
- Jennifer Aniston Pranks Reporter Into Thinking He's Having the Worst Interview Ever
- Hugh Jackman Plays a Terrifying Blackbeard in New 'Pan' Trailer
- Kendra Wilkinson Reveals Whether She Actually Had Sex with Hugh Hefner
- 'New Girl' Sneak Peek: Forget the Turkey! Schmidt Wants You to Celebrate 'Bangsgiving'
- 'Salem': Your First Look at the Haunting Season 2 Teaser
- More From ET