Grunberg says on Twitter that he needs extras from something he is filming tonight. You need to be 50 years old or older (he says you can bring your parents or grandparents), and it will take an hour or so. By the way, this is in Santa Monica. If you fit the bill and you're interested, call the Hotline: 323-936-4943.
I assume this isn't for Heroes since NBC would probably need to coordinate it.
The filming permits are being reviewed again next week because of the flood of calls supporting Holsten's, the actual shooting location. As council member Peggy O'Boyle Dunigan said, "If you don't like the show, you can turn it off. It's hard enough to have a small business in town. I don't want to discourage them." If they get the permits, I guess we know where The Sopranos will finally end - in an ice cream parlor - hopefully, not in the freezer.
UPDATE: A loophole has been found because Holsten's is a commercial space. Filming will proceed as planned.
(S02E11) I wasn't that thrilled with this episode. I can't seem to put my finger on it as to why I didn't find it so funny. The concept was a good one with Cops filming in Camden County, but it just seemed so over-the-top. I mean, how many crimes did Earl, Randy, Joy, Darnell, and the rest of the gang commit in a single episode?
I imagine the guys on the set were really loving thier jobs that day.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Bachelor' Roundup: Andi and Josh Invite Exes to Wedding, Desiree and Chris Set the Date
- 'Kardashians' Roundup: Bruce's Rumored Girlfriend, Kris' Thoughts on Bruce and More
- 'American Horror Story: Freak Show' Recap: The Two-Faced Prince is Summoned
- 'Nashville' Recap: How Much Longer Can Will Keep His Secret?
- 'Sons of Anarchy': 21 Touching and Frightening Moments from 'Greensleeves'
- More From BuddyTV
- Here's What Renee Zellweger Told ET About Plastic Surgery -- Back in 2002
- S Club 7 Makes Our Dreams Come True With Reunion News
- Oscar De La Renta: Inside His World
- Taylor Swift Reveals '1989' Tracklist (and We Guess Who Each Song Is About)
- Former Crisis Manager: Teresa Giudice a 'Mess,' Worse Than Chris Brown
- More From ET