fine living network
Some are using the word "edgy" to describe the new channel too, but unless they're breaking the necks of live chickens right on television, this is still just a food channel. Oh, wait, they actually are going to break chicken necks! Alrighty.
After the jump, my picks for the four shows that look the most interesting, as well as a quick rundown on what else we're going to see on the new channel.
Things should get really interesting on the show when the butt of the jokes -- Martha herself -- appears on Whatever, Martha! tonight, Wednesday, December 2. On Fine Living.
Martha will be on with the stars, Jennifer Koppelman Hutt and Alexis Stewart, to dish about classic clips from Martha Stewart Living.
The show was formerly on MOJO, but Fine Living will be showing the never-before-seen season 4 and older episodes. Basically it features comedian Zane Lamprey, going around the world and checking out various bars and various drinks and local food. Here's a preview.
You're all set to watch something, and you don't even set your DVR or your VCR or any other recording device you might have because you've known about the show for weeks and weeks and you plan to watch this particular episode because you watch the show all the time anyway. And then the day comes and you either oversleep or you're busy doing something else or it just slips your mind for some reason and you miss it.
That's what happened to me this morning.
That's what this list is, the five shows that I've been enjoying lately, away from the more mainstream shows that I watch every week (The Mentalist, 30 Rock, Lost, Mad Men, Burn Notice, Chuck, Heroes, The Simpsons, 60 Minutes). They're quirky, interesting, and they're probably shows you should check out too.
Late last year we told you how Emeril Lagasse was going to leave Food Network. Now we know where he's going.
The chef is going to move his Emeril Live show to the Fine Living Network. The show will air in the same time slot (7pm) that it currently runs in, seven nights a week. The new shows start on July 7th. Emeril is part of the Martha Stewart empire now (except for his many restaurants, which he has held on to), and repeats of Martha's daily syndicated show run on Fine Living every night as well. Both shows will air next to each other on the schedule.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Sons of Anarchy': 17 Shocking Moments from 'The Separation of Crows'
- 'Nashville' Recap: Will Rayna Choose Career Over Romance?
- 'American Horror Story: Freak Show' Recap: Edward Mordrake's Hellish Carnival Gets a New Freak
- 'Criminal Minds' Recap: No Treats for These Kids on Halloween
- 'Arrow' Recap: The Devil Returns to Starling City
- More From BuddyTV
- Revenge Sneak Peek: Victoria Loses Her Cool During David's Big TV Interview
- Reign Wedding Drama: Jonathan Keltz Talks Leith's Future With(out) Greer
- NCIS Fave Diane Neal to Bring Agent Borin to NCIS: New Orleans
- Vampire Diaries Newcomer Talks Jo's Dark Past, Bright Future With Alaric
- Nashville Recap: Ruke-lear Disaster
- More From TVLine
- ET Sneak Peek: On Set With 'How To Get Away To With Murder' and Viola Davis
- Lily Rabe Joins 'American Horror Story: Freak Show' as Her 'Asylum' Character
- T-Pain Sings Without Auto-Tune and It's Awesome!
- Jim Carrey Tests David Letterman for Ebola
- Miley Cyrus and Rihanna Bid For Best Cleavage at amfAR Gala
- More From ET