... Five canceled shows.
Isn't it really sad when a TV show is canceled? It's like a family pet has died. You're not going to see these characters anymore, you're not going to find out what happened to them, and now you have to learn to like a whole new show and a new set of characters. And if the show replaced your favorite canceled show, you probably won't even watch. I still remember when Walker, Texas Ranger replaced Raven on CBS in the early 90s. I never forgave Chuck Norris for doing that and couldn't even watch his show, even though both shows were about heroes who kicked people with their feet.
2007 brought many cancellations to fans. Many cancellations we saw coming, many we didn't care about at all, and some truly hurt us. After the jump are the top five cancellations of the year. The ones that hit us the most and we talked about the most. Air your cancellation grievance in the comments below and at your Festivus party.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- TLC Cancels Here Comes Honey Boo Boo
- Matt's Inside Line: Scoop on Castle, White Collar, Once, Haven, Supernatural, Arrow, Beast and More
- Ladies Who (Liquid) Lunch: Olivia, Alicia and 8 Other Characters Who'd Make Great Drinking Buddies
- Helix Season 2 Video Teases New Viral Outbreak, Ominous Steven Weber
- Constantine: 5 Things to Know About NBC's Devilishly Irreverent Drama
- More From TVLine
- Chrissy Teigen Quits Twitter After Death Threats Over Controversial Tweet
- 'Potty-Mouth Princess' Director and Child Star's Mom Defend Controversial Campaign
- Kelly Osbourne Gets Tattoo In Memory of Joan Rivers
- Tori Spelling Sends Out Cryptic Message from Hospital -- Is She Leaving Dean?
- Mama June Reacts to Claims She's Dating a Convicted Sex Offender
- More From ET