... Five canceled shows.
Isn't it really sad when a TV show is canceled? It's like a family pet has died. You're not going to see these characters anymore, you're not going to find out what happened to them, and now you have to learn to like a whole new show and a new set of characters. And if the show replaced your favorite canceled show, you probably won't even watch. I still remember when Walker, Texas Ranger replaced Raven on CBS in the early 90s. I never forgave Chuck Norris for doing that and couldn't even watch his show, even though both shows were about heroes who kicked people with their feet.
2007 brought many cancellations to fans. Many cancellations we saw coming, many we didn't care about at all, and some truly hurt us. After the jump are the top five cancellations of the year. The ones that hit us the most and we talked about the most. Air your cancellation grievance in the comments below and at your Festivus party.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Ratings: Hannibal, Rookie, Beast Steady on Soft Holiday Eve; Dome Drops
- Fireworks! 25 Explosive TV Moments, Including Thrones Death, Once's Dark Hero, an Inhuman Twist and More
- Fall TV: Reign vs. Undateable vs. Race, and Friday's Other DVR Dilemmas
- The Fosters Sneak Peek: Stef and Lena Suspect [Spoiler] Is Preggers
- Hannibal Recap: Bowels to the Wall
- More From TVLine
- This Is What the Cast of 'Back to the Future' Looks Like 30 Years Later
- Miss USA Contestants Speak Out on Staying in the Pageant: 'We Were Not Going to Let Our States Down'
- Scott Eastwood Shows Off His Ripped Abs at Beach Shoot – See the Hot Pics!
- Hilary Swank Has Put Her Career on Hold to Care for Her Ailing Father
- Diddy Avoids Felony Charges for Alleged UCLA Fight
- More From ET