April 24, 2014
by Allison Waldman, posted Mar 9th 2010 12:28AM
(S3E09) The lies and lies have finally reached critical mass for some of the people in Chuck's life. Last week, Hannah vamoosed because of Chuck's duplicity. Awesome has been completely off his game. And this episode, the beard had had enough. If you wonder who the beard is, you probably don't watch much. However, if you do and want to know how Iwo Jima was homaged in Burbank, keep reading after the jump.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'American Idol' Season 13: Top 6 Performance Rankings
- 'Black Box': Meet the Cast and Premiere Photos
- 'The Blacklist' Episode 20 Photos: Being Framed for Murder
- Best 'Agents of SHIELD' Quotes from 'The Only Light in the Darkness'
- 'Arrow' Recap: Roy Rage and Mirakuru Madness Reach the Point of No Return
- More From BuddyTV
- Nashville: On the Record Recap: We'll Do It Live!
- American Idol Top 6 Performance Recap: Wanna Ya-ah-ah-ah-ah… Yahoo It! [Updated]
- CBS' Thursday Night Football Dates Set: When This Fall Might Big Bang Reclaim Its Time Slot?
- Arrow Recap: A Mother Of a Twist (Times Three)
- Sirens Sneak Peek: Will Johnny and Hank Allow Brian Into 'The Neutral Zone'?
- More From TVLine