Actually, this is the perfect time to bring out the Palin material again, only now Sarah has given Tina Fey and the writers a lot more with which to work. Since the last time Fey did Palin on 'SNL,' Sarah resigned from her elected office as Alaska's governor (for the good of the people since she felt she was a lame duck), prompting a lot of speculation about her future in politics.
Below I've placed a couple of videos of a guy by the name of Greg Pattillo playing the opening themes to Inspector Gadget and Sesame Street on the flute.
Before you run screaming in the other direction, which is exactly what I do whenever the possibility of a flute solo lingers around the corner, just let me say you've never heard these tunes performed like this before. This musician melds flute playing with beat boxing, and the result is amazing. That's right: he plays the flute and beat boxes at the same time.
What was so funny about the video was that Tony Snow was playing lead flute... just like Ron Burgundy on Anchorman (Keith and I said it out loud at virtually the same time). Unfortunately, the video is not up on YouTube. Not yet, anyway.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Madam Secretary's Téa Leoni, EPs Talk Elizabeth's First Scandal, Henry's Spy Game, Staff Bonding and More
- TVLine Mixtape: Your Favorite Songs from Grey's, Mindy, Parks and More
- Ratings: Five-0 Slips to Low, Last Man Rises, Cristela Ticks Up, Dixie Flat
- Performer of the Week: Lady Gaga
- Glee Recap: Party Poopers
- More From TVLine
- Kanye West Honors His Late Mother & North -- See the Tattoos!
- Kate Mara Doesn't Want You to Eat Meat On Mondays and Here's Why
- William Shatner Feels Awful for Having to Miss Leonard Nimoy's Funeral
- Did Ryan Gosling Get His Daughter's Name Tattooed on His Knuckles?!
- Alicia Keys Shows Off 2-Month-Old Baby in Most Adorable Family Pic!
- More From ET