Actually, this is the perfect time to bring out the Palin material again, only now Sarah has given Tina Fey and the writers a lot more with which to work. Since the last time Fey did Palin on 'SNL,' Sarah resigned from her elected office as Alaska's governor (for the good of the people since she felt she was a lame duck), prompting a lot of speculation about her future in politics.
Below I've placed a couple of videos of a guy by the name of Greg Pattillo playing the opening themes to Inspector Gadget and Sesame Street on the flute.
Before you run screaming in the other direction, which is exactly what I do whenever the possibility of a flute solo lingers around the corner, just let me say you've never heard these tunes performed like this before. This musician melds flute playing with beat boxing, and the result is amazing. That's right: he plays the flute and beat boxes at the same time.
What was so funny about the video was that Tony Snow was playing lead flute... just like Ron Burgundy on Anchorman (Keith and I said it out loud at virtually the same time). Unfortunately, the video is not up on YouTube. Not yet, anyway.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- ABC's The Quest Mixes Fantasy and Reality (With Dragons on the Side)
- Scoop: Warren Kole Is 'Following' Kevin Williamson to CBS' Stalker
- Nashville Books Laura Benanti for Season 3 — Will She Clash With Rayna?
- Supernatural Season 10: Who's the Mystery Returning Guest Star?
- Big Bang Theory Production Officially Postponed, as Actors Await New Deals
- More From TVLine
- Vin Diesel Covers Sam Smith... And Yes, It's Everything.
- 'The Bachelorette': Did Producers Tell Nick to Shame Andi?
- That Keith Urban Concert May Have Been Worse Than We Thought
- 'Big Bang Theory' On Hold While Cast Negotiates Contracts
- Taylor Swift on Playing ‘Emotionless' Girl in ‘The Giver'
- More From ET