Actually, this is the perfect time to bring out the Palin material again, only now Sarah has given Tina Fey and the writers a lot more with which to work. Since the last time Fey did Palin on 'SNL,' Sarah resigned from her elected office as Alaska's governor (for the good of the people since she felt she was a lame duck), prompting a lot of speculation about her future in politics.
Below I've placed a couple of videos of a guy by the name of Greg Pattillo playing the opening themes to Inspector Gadget and Sesame Street on the flute.
Before you run screaming in the other direction, which is exactly what I do whenever the possibility of a flute solo lingers around the corner, just let me say you've never heard these tunes performed like this before. This musician melds flute playing with beat boxing, and the result is amazing. That's right: he plays the flute and beat boxes at the same time.
What was so funny about the video was that Tony Snow was playing lead flute... just like Ron Burgundy on Anchorman (Keith and I said it out loud at virtually the same time). Unfortunately, the video is not up on YouTube. Not yet, anyway.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Can 'Dancing with the Stars' Repair Paula Deen's Reputation?
- 'RHONYC' Star Sonja Morgan Not Surprised by Josh Taekman's Ashley Madison Scandal
- Will 'Bachelorette' Couple Kaitlyn Bristowe and Shawn Booth Get Their Own Spinoff Series?
- 'Last Comic Standing' Recap: From Ten To Five
- 'Extant' Recap: Molly Might Have a Way to Beat the Humanichs
- More From BuddyTV
- Blacklist Bosses Talk 'Different Feel' of Season 3 — Plus: Watch a New Trailer
- Hawaii Five-0 Season 6 Promo Features Pirates, Prisoners... and a Proposal?
- Arrow First Look: Diggle Suits Up!
- Marvel's Luke Cage Casts House of Cards Vet as Villain Cottonmouth
- TVLine Items: Narcos Renewed, Colbert to Go Long, Mighty Spinoff and More
- More From TVLine