Actually, this is the perfect time to bring out the Palin material again, only now Sarah has given Tina Fey and the writers a lot more with which to work. Since the last time Fey did Palin on 'SNL,' Sarah resigned from her elected office as Alaska's governor (for the good of the people since she felt she was a lame duck), prompting a lot of speculation about her future in politics.
Below I've placed a couple of videos of a guy by the name of Greg Pattillo playing the opening themes to Inspector Gadget and Sesame Street on the flute.
Before you run screaming in the other direction, which is exactly what I do whenever the possibility of a flute solo lingers around the corner, just let me say you've never heard these tunes performed like this before. This musician melds flute playing with beat boxing, and the result is amazing. That's right: he plays the flute and beat boxes at the same time.
What was so funny about the video was that Tony Snow was playing lead flute... just like Ron Burgundy on Anchorman (Keith and I said it out loud at virtually the same time). Unfortunately, the video is not up on YouTube. Not yet, anyway.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Under the Dome' Recap: Big Jim Creates More Problems When He Finds the Egg
- 'The Real Housewives of Orange County' Reunion Part 2 Recap: Does Tamra Defend Her Actions?
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: Will the Arrival of Brooks Come Between Sarah and Robert?
- 'The Strain' Answers: Secrets of the Strigoi Revealed
- 'MasterChef' Recap: Will Cutter and Leslie's Feud Threaten Their Chances?
- More From BuddyTV
- Under the Dome Recap: Family Matters
- Time Out! Lifetime's Saved by the Bell Exposé Would Have Us Believe....
- Mistresses Season 2 Finale Recap: Bride Goeth Before a Fall
- Teen Wolf Recap: Third Eye Blind
- Mistresses EP Talks Shocking Season 2 Finale: 'Soap Operas Live and Die on Unforgivable Acts'
- More From TVLine