July 27, 2015
by Annie Wu, posted Mar 13th 2006 10:42AM
Wow. Flavor of Love is, quite possibly, the tackiest reality show I have ever seen (please note that this is coming from someone that considers The Surreal Life a guilty pleasure). After one episode, I was completely disgusted by the behavior of these women and of the star himself, Flavor Flav. I learned that Mr. Flav is a horrible judge of character and that scantily-clad women will do absolutely anything for a moment of fame and glory. However, I found that I was unable to pull myself away from the television... even as I had my remote control held out, pointing directly at the TV, my finger already resting on the Off button and my face twisted in disgust. What a train wreck... a gloriously vicious train wreck.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Meet the Designers of 'Project Runway' Season 14
- 'So You Think You Can Dance' Live Blog: The Top 18 Dance and Two Go Home
- Casting Bits: Ed Sheeran Joins FX Series, 'Nashville' Adds Riley Smith, Naomi Campbell on 'AHS' and More
- 'Big Brother 17' Spoilers: Was the Power of Veto Used in Week 5?
- 'Teen Wolf' Interview: Tyler Posey Teases a Dark Period for Scott and Describes the Season in Emoji
- More From BuddyTV
- Sherri Shepherd Books View Return
- Chicago Fire Recruits Scandal Alum Brian White as New Captain
- Fuller House: CSI: Miami's Eva LaRue Joins as [Spoiler]'s Wife
- Castle's Stana Katic Teases 'Event' that Shifts Season 8 Into 'Higher Velocity'
- Originals' Nathaniel Buzolic Talks Kol's Return in 'Flashback-Heavy' Season 3
- More From TVLine
- Kim Kardashians Baby No 2 Pregnancy Style
- Calvin Harris Could Not Look Hotter Showing Off His Killer Abs in New Armani Underwear Ads
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Wear Their Wedding Bands As They Reunite in Atlanta
- Stars as Cute Kids: The Most Adorable #TBTs
- Ed Sheeran Books 'The Bastard Executioner' and Is Officially About to Become Our Favorite TV Actor
- More From ET