four letter word
There are many swears that have started to make their way on to television, and I don't mean just HBO and Showtime. I've heard "shit" and "asshole" sprinkled here and there.
But there's still one word that's a no-no, and that's the famous four letter word that begins with the letter "F." It's banned on network television, and I think even on cable you can only get away with it so many times during one show. In the movies there are limits to the number of times it is used and the context (exclamation or verb?).
After the jump are the top ten videos of the word being used on live television. This Digg post lists the Richard Simmons clip as number one, but that's not accurate because they're outtakes, not live segments. Still funny though!
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- [Video] 'RHOA' Star Kenya Moore Speaks Out About Phaedra Parks' Infidelity Rumors on 'WWHL'
- 'The Following' Season 3 Premiere: 19 Moments from Joy to Misery in 'New Blood'
- 'Kardashians' Stars Kendall and Kylie Jenner to Get Own Spinoff?
- 'The Real Housewives of New York City' Adds Dorinda Medley
- Former 'Bachelorette' Star Andi Dorfman Spotted with Ex Nick Viall, Addresses Dating Rumors
- More From BuddyTV
- Video: Kelly Clarkson and Jimmy Fallon Master the History of Duets
- The Voice Recap: Chair-iats of Fire
- Pilot News: Glee's Jane Lynch to Star as CBS' Angel From Hell
- The Following Season Premiere Recap: Wait, Who Was Driving That Car?
- Pilot News: True Blood Alum Is Frankenstein's Monster
- More From TVLine
- Aubrey Plaza Gifted 'Parks & Rec' Co-star Aziz Ansari with Blood and Hair (Sorta)
- Jon Stewart Kicks WWE's Seth Rollins Where It Hurts!
- Kelly Clarkson and Jimmy Fallon Perform 'History of Duets' In Under 5 Minutes
- Star Shots: What's On Instagram?
- Ryan Reynolds Says His Baby Daughter Is 'Allergic to Sleep'
- More From ET