four weddings canada
by Denette Wilford, posted Dec 7th 2011 4:00PM
People can't get enough of wedding shows, whether it shows a couple falling in love ('A Wedding Story'), nightmare brides from hell ('Bridezillas'), how a bride chose her wedding gown ('Say Yes to the Dress'), or how an overweight bride chose her wedding gown ('Bulging Brides').
'Four Weddings' is, at times, exactly like these sister shows, and at other times in a world of its own. We'll probably be seeing other variations on this when it comes to Canada in early 2012. Yep, you read that right!
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'The Voice': Tessanne Chin talks 'therapeutic' semi-finals performance, brunch at Adam Levine's house
- 'Doctor Who': Steven Moffat says Matt Smith is final Doctor, what about Peter Capaldi?
- 'WWE RAW' Dec. 9: Daniel Bryan dominates the Slammy Awards and the show
- 'The Sing-Off': Meet Home Free, the first country a cappella group
- 'Sing-Off': Princeton Footnotes''I Knew You Were Trouble' not enough to save them
- More From Zap2it
- What to Watch Tuesday: Sons of Anarchy and 3 Other Finales, a Chicago Fire Fight and More
- The Sing-Off Season 4 Premiere Recap: For Whom the A Capella Tolls
- Sleepy Hollow Fall Finale Recap: Six Thousand Little Ichabods
- The Voice Season 5 Semifinal Performance Recap: Keep Calm and 'Carry On' [Updated]
- Sleepy Hollow: More Corbin? Suspect Sin Eater? An Ichabbie Weekend? And More Burning Qs
- More From TVLine