Kimberly McCullough Leaves 'General Hospital,' Conan O'Brien Books 'Web Therapy' and More Casting News
According to Soap Opera Digest, McCullough will be seen on the ABC soap until early 2012. McCullough joined 'General Hospital' in 2005. The actress intends to pursue directing.
"Expect a poignant and must watch storyline for Robin and Patrick," a show rep told Soap Opera Digest.
McCullough's exit comes hot on the heels of Jonathan Jackson's departure. The veteran 'GH' player will leave the soap in December.
In other casting news ...
But then, a sudden robbery of the Johnson's RV means a loss of all their Christmas gifts -- and their beloved microwave. It's a Christmas anti-miracle!
Clay and Willie are shocked by the crime rate in the big city -- now, they're threatening to cut short their endless trip, so that they can return to the safety of their home in Atlanta. Will Brenda (Kyra Sedgwick) be able to keep them around? Or will it turn out that the whole theft was an inside job all along?
The moment Cynthia Watros showed up as the victim's widow, anxious to reclaim her husband's belongings from the crime scene, suspicions were raised. But first Brenda had to figure out why Russell Clark had confessed to the crime, if he was covering for his schizophrenic son, James -- if James was capable of the murder in the first place, and then there was the question of what to do with Mama. Yes, Willy Ray was there, along with Fritz and Charlene, Brenda's niece.
For fans of The Closer, the wait is almost over. Season four finally kicks off next week, knocking off the third of the five shows that I have anxiously been waiting for. Burn Notice and Stargate Atlantis premiered this week. The Closer and Psych go live next week. And Eureka returns at the end of the month. It's going to be a great summer for television.
The fine folks over at TNT were nice enough to send along a press kit, so I've just finished watching the premiere and reading up on a few of the things they have planned for the new season. Last year we spent a lot of time on family as Brenda (Kyra Sedgwick) and Fritz (Jon Tenney) moved forward with their engagement. That, of course, involved finally revealing the engagement to Brenda's parents (Frances Sternhagen, Barry Corbin). And we followed along as the two of them began to search for a new house. Season four picks up from there. After the jump, a look at the premiere and a few things coming this season. Possibly a couple very minor spoilers, but no big plot points.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- The Problem with 'The Muppets' and How to Fix It
- [Videos] 'NCIS' Sneak Peek: What Happens When Vance Rides Along with Gibbs?
- 'NCIS' Episode 13.5 Photos: Abby Becomes a Hostage When She Leaves Her Lab
- 'Fargo' Season 2 Premiere Recap: Murder in a Small Town (Again)
- 'Castle' Recap: Beckett Gets Closer to the Truth
- More From BuddyTV
- Jennifer Lawrence Breaks Silence About Making Less Than Male Co-Stars in 'American Hustle'
- Star Sightings October 2015
- Nick Carter Says Backstreet Boys-Spice Girls Tour Could Happen With Support From Fans
- 'RHOC' Star Vicki Gunvalson Gets Candid About Split From Brooks Ayers
- Tom Bergeron Pays an Emotional Tribute to His Late Father on 'DWTS'
- More From ET