Recently I mentioned a smallish get-together of a few of the cast members of Freaks and Geeks at the UCB Theater in Los Angeles as part of Paul Goebel's "King of TV" stage show. If you weren't in Los Angeles when that all went down, you can now listen to an audio recording of the event via Goebel's podcast. Find out what the kids are up to now, what it was like working on the show, and why Busy Philipps hates That 70s Show and only did Love, Inc. because she needed the money. They also play a quiz game with members of the audience. It sounds like the whole night was quite a blast. Oh yeah, and there's also a visit from someone doing a bad impression of Charles Nelson Reilly.
This is why I love DVDs: short-lived yet critically-acclaimed/cult shows can get a new life and a new audience. I liked Freaks and Geeks more, but Undeclared was another good Judd Apatow show that deserved a chance. But fans can catch the show on DVD: the entire series was released yesterday. In this interview below, Apatow talks about the show and some of the problems it had.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Glee' Episodes 6.3 and 6.4 Photos: A Love Triangle for Kurt
- 'Glee' Season 6 Premiere Photos: Everyone Comes Back to McKinley
- 10 Unforgettable Moments from 'The Amazing Race' Season 25
- Steroline: 9 Pivotal Moments of Stefan and Caroline's Relationship on 'The Vampire Diaries'
- 'Revenge' Episode 4.11 Photos: Will Grief Unite Emily and Victoria?
- More From BuddyTV
- Kevin Hart Hosting First SNL of 2015
- TVLine's Performers of the Week: Laurie Metcalf and Stephen Colbert
- Ratings: Amazing Race Ticks Up With Finale, Splits 3-Way Demo Win
- Mysteries of Laura Adds Boardwalk Alum Meg Steedle as Series Regular
- Darlene Love's Final Late Show Visit: Watch Her Full Performance
- More From TVLine