Our pals over at Cinematical are understandably excited about the upcoming Watchmen movie. There is a bit of fun in it for us over in TV land as well. As part of the Watchmen push, Warner Premiere's Motion Comics has launched Watchmen - Motion Comic.
As they put it in the press release - "Warner Premiere's Motion Comics draw on a massive amount of source material to bring a visually engaging experience to life through the use of subtle movements, voice-overs, sweeping music scores and stunning comic book artwork." If that doesn't make sense, think of it as a graphic novel treated to the Ken Burns effect, with bits of animation added in, and a voice over to top it all off. The first episode is available as a free download from iTunes, and well worth a look. So far it seems to be getting great reviews, with the exception of a number of complaints due to the choice of using a male voice for a female character.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- The Good Wife Finale: EPs Preview a 'Satisfying' Last Call for Kalinda, Tease Alicia's 'Next Chapter'
- iZombie Renewed for Season 2 at CW
- Supergirl Lands Series Order at CBS
- Shadowhunters: Katherine McNamara Tapped to Star as Clary Fray
- Once Upon a Time Bosses Tease Secret Finale Scene, Tackle 'End Date' Topic
- More From TVLine
- The Mariah Carey Cooking Show We've All Been Waiting For
- That Time Joan Rivers Got Melissa in More Trouble: Read an Excerpt From 'Book of Joan'
- Melissa Rivers Reveals Why Joan Had a Lifelong Obsession With Death
- Oscar Isaac Says Unforgettable ‘Ex Machina' Dance Scene Was Cut in Half
- Watch Justin Bieber Dance With Leonardo DiCaprio's Man Bun
- More From ET