December 18, 2014
fringe musical episode
by Jane Boursaw, posted Apr 30th 2010 9:20AM
(S02E20) "And together they made goodness and lived happily ever after. The end." - Ella's happier ending to the story
Let's just get this out of the way right now. Lily Pilblad (Ella) and John Noble (Walter) need a LOT more scenes together. In fact, if the unthinkable happens and 'Fringe' is yanked off the air, these two should have their own show together. She's so darn cute, and they act like they've been doing scenes together for years. My favorite was when she was holding the bucket for Jean the Cow, who was happily chomping away while Walter and Ella talked storylines. Way too sweet.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Top 10 Moments from 'Survivor: San Juan Del Sur'
- 'American Horror Story: Freak Show' Recap: Pepper Finds a New Home
- 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur' Finale Recap: Who Won Season 29?
- 'The 100' Mid-Season Finale Recap: Will Camp Jaha Give Finn Up?
- 'Hell's Kitchen' Season Finale Recap: And the Winning Chef Is...
- More From BuddyTV
- Smash Musical Gets One-Night Broadway Bow — Who Will Star In It?
- Ratings: Survivor Finale Tops Night, Sing-Off Slips, The 100 Ties Low
- Orphan Black Season 3 Gets Premiere Date, Teaser Warning 'This Is War'
- American Horror Story: Freak Show Winter Finale Recap: Nun of a Kind
- The 100 Post Mortem: Star Eliza Taylor Defends 'Brilliant,' Heartbreaking Twist
- More From TVLine
- Nicki Minaj Suffers Nip Slip While Discussing Past Wardrobe Malfunctions
- Man Spends $150,000 to Look Like Kim Kardashian
- Robin Williams' Son, Zak, on Father's Death: 'I Miss Him All the Time'
- President Obama Reveals His Favorite Movie and Viral Videos of 2014
- Ansel Elgort Addresses Gay Rumors: 'I Like Girls, A Lot'
- More From ET