September 19, 2014
fringe musical episode
by Jane Boursaw, posted Apr 30th 2010 9:20AM
(S02E20) "And together they made goodness and lived happily ever after. The end." - Ella's happier ending to the story
Let's just get this out of the way right now. Lily Pilblad (Ella) and John Noble (Walter) need a LOT more scenes together. In fact, if the unthinkable happens and 'Fringe' is yanked off the air, these two should have their own show together. She's so darn cute, and they act like they've been doing scenes together for years. My favorite was when she was holding the bucket for Jean the Cow, who was happily chomping away while Walter and Ella talked storylines. Way too sweet.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Project Runway' Season 13: Ranking the Looks of 'American Girl Doll'
- 'Madam Secretary' Premiere Photos
- 'Castle' Season 7 Premiere Spoilers: 5 Major Surprises in One Twisty 'Driven' Storyline
- 'America's Got Talent' Rankings: The Top 30 Performances of Season 9
- 'Scorpion' Premiere and Cast Photos
- More From BuddyTV
- TVLine Items: Justified Taps Hope Alum, Doctor Who Xmas Casting & More
- Elementary Season 3 Mini-Trailer Pits Joan vs. Sherlock's New Protégé
- Did Doctor Who Outdo Himself? Is Dave Annable the Best Medicine? What Are Laura's Real Mysteries? And More Qs
- Under the Dome's Rachelle Lefevre Talks Season 2 Finale, Julia's 'Spidey Senses' and Dormant Monarch Subplot
- Welcome to Gotham: Your Guide to the Good, the Bad and the... Batty
- More From TVLine
- Jessica Simpson Is 'Done' Having Any More Children
- Mama June and Sugar Bear Split! Honey Boo Boo's Parents 'Taking Time Apart'
- The First Person to Get an iPhone 6 Dropped It on Live TV
- This Baby's Choreographed Dance Routine to ''Chandelier'' Will Make Your Day!
- Jason Aldean Tells Relationship Haters to 'Get Over It,' Talks Brittany Kerr Date Nights
- More From ET