April 21, 2014
by Jane Boursaw, posted Jan 12th 2010 3:22AM
(S02E11) "Please allow me a moment to entertain my fantasies. They often lead to a truth." -- Walter to the priest
Ok, first of all, thank God for Twitter. When Charlie Francis showed up in a scene, I immediately turned to my Twitter friends and said, "What the heck?! Someone please explain why Charlie is here when I thought both Good Charlie and Evil Charlie were dead and gone."
About 500 other people were asking the same question, and a few smart ones gave us the answer: It's an unaired episode from season one. That's what they said. I can't confirm or deny, but it makes sense. Doesn't it seem weird, though, to air such an old episode? Why not just put it on the DVD rather than confuse us? Whatever. More after the jump.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Best 'Game of Thrones' Quotes from 'Breaker of Chains'
- 'The Amazing Race: All-Stars' Week 8 Express Pass Power Rankings: With a Little Help from My Friends
- Andi Dorfman Takes a Dig at Juan Pablo in New 'Bachelorette' Poster
- 'The Good Wife' Recap: Can Louis Canning Save Lockhart-Gardner?
- 'Mad Men' Recap: A Surprising Valentine's Day
- More From BuddyTV
- True Blood Season 7: First Teaser Reveals 'Sick Vampires' and Civil War in Bon Temps
- Mad Men Recap: A Thorny Matter Indeed
- Did WGN America's Salem Bewitch You?
- Devious Maids Season Premiere Recap: Bridges of Beverly Hills — Plus: Bonus Scoop
- Game of Thrones Recap: The Devil You Know
- More From TVLine