The investigation of the missing $3,000 is going nowhere. Oscar, Angela, and Kevin are very frustrated with their lack of progress. Suddenly, Oscar discovers a missing $2,800 charge, but Kevin sheepishly admits that he took money out and gambled on pro basketball (Go Pistons!). He says he won, and put the money he borrowed back. However, that amount was different from the $3,000 in question.
Kevin then points to Angela's new necklace, and she says that a "friend" gave it to her. Oscar and Kevin are skeptical about this "friend," but they drop the issue. Angela then says that they have to investigate Michael, who's been the target of suspicion all along. Will we see Michael brought in for questioning? Time will tell...
Watch the webisode here.
If you wonder who on earth I'm talking about, Rob and Amber were both on Survivor and became a couple on Survivor: All-Stars, which Amber won. They placed second in The Amazing Race (the devilish side of me rooted for them) and they got married in a reality special last year. The Project premieres in January.
(S02E18) In my humble opinion, The Office is hands down the best comedy on television today. Great writing, great acting, great stories--I could go on and on. This episode, the season finale, was, in a word, brilliant. You could not ask for a better way to tie up story lines that occurred over the course of a season while opening up new ones at the same time.
Let's briefly sum up what happened. Dunder Mifflin, led by Michael, holds a Casino Night charity function in the warehouse of the Scranton branch. Michael (played by the excellent Steve Carell) is doing his best to choose a suitable charity after the staff nixes the Boy Scouts. After some interplay, they decide to do something for AIDS patients, so that Michael can prove to everyone that he is a great "philanderer". (Michael's butchering of words reminds me of the old-time comic Norm Crosby.)
At the same time, the flirtation between Jim and Pam reaches a fever pitch when he offers to help her choose a band for her wedding. Just looking at them making eye contact with each other is enough to make you just want to shout at the screen, "Come on! Get together already!" In addition, how funny was seeing Kevin in "Scranton-icity"? The Wedding Singer flashed in front of my eyes at that moment.
Michael also is in a bit of a "love triangle drama" when he ends up inviting his real estate agent (Carol) and his boss (Jan) to the event. Of course, his bravado gets in the way and he looks foolish trying to "balance" both women, but still you root for Michael to find romance despite his boorishness. As we've seen over the course of the season, despite his over-the-top behavior, he exhibits a sensitive, human side that makes you think that deep down, he's a good guy who just needs some understanding.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Meet the Top 48 Acts of 'America's Got Talent' Season 9
- 'Last Comic Standing' Recap: The Roast with the Most
- 'Project Runway' Season 13 Premiere Recap: Fashion is in the Air
- Comic-Con 2014 Photos: The Cast of 'Under the Dome' in Pedicabs and Rachelle Lefevre Goes Blonde
- 'Penny Dreadful' at Comic-Con 2014: Season 2 Explores Ethan and a New Threat
- More From BuddyTV
- Sharknado 2's Ian Ziering Promises Jaw-Dropping OMG Moments, While Tara Reid... Wants to Party
- Penny Dreadful Men Field Burning Questions, Tease Season 2 'Bang-Fest'
- Hannibal @ Comic-Con: A Huge Return, Much Gillian Anderson and (Hopefully) Clarice Feed the Thriller's Future
- Reign Stars Preview Hands-On King Francis, Mary's Struggle, Shagging, Hugging and... a Rambo-Style Finale?
- Scorpion Stars Talk the Genius' Weakness, Terminator-as-Lou Grant — Plus: Kat McPhee Sings for Us
- More From TVLine
- Nick Star Jennette McCurdy Rejects The 'Role Model' Label In Online Rant
- Ryan Seacrest To Host Star-Studded 'Fashion Rocks' TV Extravaganza!
- Meet the World's Most Successful Transgender Model
- The Famous Family Member Who Won't be at Jenny McCarthy's Wedding
- Bradley Cooper Explains His Voice in 'Guardians of the Galaxy'
- More From ET