It makes perfect sense when you think about it. What is the one element missing from video games these days? Yes, exactly, it's oil painting. Do you know how much more popular Tomb Raider would have been if instead of Lara Croft you just spent the whole time painting mountains? Well, AGFRAG Entertainment is taking video games to the next level with a new game based on the paintings of Bob Ross, the poofy-haired, avuncular gentleman who lulled us all into contentment with his soothing voice and gentle instruction on the long-running PBS series The Joy of Painting. The new game will utilize the new Nintendo Revolution controller, a remote control-like controller which can be used just like a paintbrush. Gamers can also hear Ross' voice, as the developers have the rights to the audio files from the series. Alas, the game has no publisher yet, but you can submit ideas for the game to the developers here.
[via Jeff Pidgeon]
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'So You Think You Can Dance' Season 12: Meet the Top 20 Dancers
- 'Teen Wolf': 15 Freaky and 2 Adorable Moments from 'Dreamcatcher'
- 'UnREAL': The Problem with Rachel and Adam's Romance
- Casting Bits: 'Scandal' and 'Castle' Add Series Regulars, Kelly Rowland Joins 'Empire' and More
- Is 'Teen Wolf' Trying to Replace Scott with Liam?
- More From BuddyTV
- Kourtney Kardashian Posts First Photo Since Scott Disick Split
- EXCLUSIVE: Ben Affleck Flies to Atlanta, Where Jennifer Garner Is Filming
- Miss USA Has Found Its New Co-Hosts!
- This Guy Tied 100 Balloons to a Lawn Chair and Made the Movie 'Up' Happen Before Getting Arrested
- Move Over, Jennifer Garner! Netflix's 'Daredevil' Has Found Its New Elektra
- More From ET