It makes perfect sense when you think about it. What is the one element missing from video games these days? Yes, exactly, it's oil painting. Do you know how much more popular Tomb Raider would have been if instead of Lara Croft you just spent the whole time painting mountains? Well, AGFRAG Entertainment is taking video games to the next level with a new game based on the paintings of Bob Ross, the poofy-haired, avuncular gentleman who lulled us all into contentment with his soothing voice and gentle instruction on the long-running PBS series The Joy of Painting. The new game will utilize the new Nintendo Revolution controller, a remote control-like controller which can be used just like a paintbrush. Gamers can also hear Ross' voice, as the developers have the rights to the audio files from the series. Alas, the game has no publisher yet, but you can submit ideas for the game to the developers here.
[via Jeff Pidgeon]
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Constantine' Recap: John and Papa Midnite Join Forces
- 'America's Next Top Model' Recap: Which Guy's Got Moves Like Elvis?
- 'The Amazing Race' Recap: Which Team is Targeted By the Other Racers?
- Best ?Bones? Quotes from 'The Puzzler in the Pit'
- 'The Vampire Diaries': 17 Shocking Moments from 'Fade Into You'
- More From BuddyTV
- Ratings: Constantine and Shark Tank Rise, H50 Hits Season Highs
- HTGAWM Post Mortem: EP Talks 'Murder Night' Aftermath — 'You Should Be Worried About Everyone'
- TVLine's Performer of the Week: Charlie Hunnam
- Hell on Wheels Sneak Peek: Cullen Plots His Escape in Season Finale
- Homeland Enlists Broadway Vet Victoria Clark to Play Key Character
- More From TVLine
- This 'Guardians of the Galaxy' and 'Friends' Mashup Will Make Your Day
- Why Taylor Swift Never Shows Her Belly Button
- Ryan Reynolds Reveals His Father Was Scary
- 6 Surprising Details That Help Explain Why Kendall Jenner Feels Like 'Hannah Montana'
- Bill Cosby Makes New Comments on Accusations
- More From ET