That's right, fans of Jackass, the popular MTV series that spawned two feature films is being turned into a game for the PlayStation 2, PlayStation Portable and Nintendo DS. You can pick up your copy on September 24. Or, you can pick it up after September 24. Or you can order it online and not have to pick it up at all. Or you can use your money to buy a jar of pickles, what the hell do I care?
The struggling G4 network has been brought under the E! Networks tent, with plans to continue expanding the network's focus from video games to a more general entertainment destination for young men. As with most acquisitions, the network will most likely see layoffs, but the hope is that it will be able to attract more viewers, something it hasn't been able to do in its current form. While video games have seen a huge resurgence in recent years, the gamer demographic is too narrow, according to Ted Harbert, CEO of Comcast Entertainment Group. Meanwhile, I have yet to find any buyers for my network focusing entirely on the game of mumbletypeg. It seems kids these days just don't play with pocket knives like they used to.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Ratings: Battle Creek Flat With Series Finale, NASCAR Dominates Night
- American Horror Story: Hotel's Latest Guest: New Girl's Max Greenfield
- Once's Merlin, Empire's Own Iggy, Arrow's Darhk Foe and 26 More Homes for Stars of Cancelled Shows
- GoT Recap: Royally Screwed
- Anne Meara, Actress/Comedian and Half of Stiller & Meara, Dead at 85
- More From TVLine
- 'Newsroom' Star Alison Pill Marries Joshua Leonard -- See the Pretty Pics!
- Star Sightings May 2015
- Jessa Duggar's Father-In-Law Encourages Josh Duggar: 'Hang In There'
- Watch 'Empire' Star Taraji P. Henson Twerk in a Teeny Bikini!
- Kelly Rutherford's Famous Friends React to Her Custody Battle Win
- More From ET