Rosie O'Donnell is looking for help!
Someone sent Gawker an e-mail about openings that The View host has in her production company. There are several positions available:
1. a green but very smart overall assistant with room to grow
2. post cooridinators
3. AP/PM types
The e-mail also says that Rosie's production company "is not a place of employment for the faint hearted. It's intense and serious. But if you have eager, thick-skinned friends..."
The Bravo reality show Tabloid Wars hasn't been doing too stellar in the Mondays at 9pm time slot, so the network is moving the show to 7pm for the final few episodes.
I haven't seen one minute of this show, which is surprising to me, since if there's one reality show I thought I'd be interested in would be one that centered around news or journalism. But I think the overdose of reality shows we experience in general might make viewers not want to watch even the shows they might really like.
This guy, however, live blogs the episodes.
And I would guess that if it doesn't survive that slot, it will probably be canceled all together. And then we'll see Carlson show up on another MSNBC show, or we'll find him back on CNN or on FOX News.
I didn't see it this morning, and, unfortunately, I can't see it now. MSNBC's site insists that you have Internet Explorer and download their software. But Gawker has the details.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Constantine' Recap: John and Papa Midnite Join Forces
- 'America's Next Top Model' Recap: Which Guy's Got Moves Like Elvis?
- 'The Amazing Race' Recap: Which Team is Targeted By the Other Racers?
- Best ?Bones? Quotes from 'The Puzzler in the Pit'
- 'The Vampire Diaries': 17 Shocking Moments from 'Fade Into You'
- More From BuddyTV
- Cameron Diaz Hosts SNL: Watch Video of the Best and Worst Sketches
- Report: X Factor May Return to Fox
- Ratings: Constantine and Shark Tank Rise, H50 Hits Season Highs
- HTGAWM Post Mortem: EP Talks 'Murder Night' Aftermath — 'You Should Be Worried About Everyone'
- TVLine's Performer of the Week: Charlie Hunnam
- More From TVLine