Hey, that would make a great title for a Smigel-hosted talk show, but it's actually the title of this Entertainment Weekly interview with the comic, writer, and puppet master.
He talks about several things, including his appearance at San Diego's Comic-Con, his new Best of TV Funhouse DVD, picking on nerds in high school, Borat, and why he wants to get Triumph The Insult Comic Dog on the Home Shopping Network.
He also talks about something I didn't even know was in the works: a big-screen Ambiguously Gay Duo movie. He says that a couple of A-list comedy stars might play Ace and Gary, but he can't talk about who they are right now. Hopefully it's the actual people who do the voices, Stephen Colbet and Steve Carell.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Constantine' Recap: Can Constantine Stop Another Evil Entity?
- 'The Amazing Race' Recap: Which Team Member is Left Dangling High Above the Ground?
- [Video] 'The Bachelor' Season 19: Estrogen Mayhem and a Pregnancy Test
- 'The Originals' Episode 2.9 Photos: Mommy, Daddy and Hope!
- If I Am Going Down That Dark Alley Then I Want These Characters With Me
- More From BuddyTV
- Matador Cancelled by El Rey Network
- Despite The Mentalist's Coupling, Final Season 'Is Not Fifty Shades of Grey'
- Does Supernatural's Dean Lack Game? Where Does Flash Keep His Cash? Did Good Wife's Grace Goof? And More Qs
- Emily Deschanel Talks Bones Season 11: 'I'm Up For It!"
- Forever Video: Henry and Jo Want to Know Who Put Out a Hit on This Brit
- More From TVLine
- Mindy Kaling Confronts Her Supposed Ex-Boyfriend on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live'
- See Rita Ora (And Her Crazy Wig) in 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
- Ray Rice Wins Appeal, Suspension Lifted, Union Says
- Burt Reynolds Auctions His Golden Globe
- 'The Walking Dead' Boss Talks 'Unexpected' Mid-Season Finale: You'll Need Tissues!
- More From ET