- At 7, NBC has a new Dateline.
- At 8, CBS has a new Big Brother.
- Lifetime has a new Side Order of Life at 8, followed by new episodes of State of Mind and Army Wives.
- At 9, PBS has a new Mystery!
- There's a new Gene Simmons Family Jewels on A&E at 9.
- WE has a new Bridezillas at 9.
- HBO has a new John From Cincinnati at 9, followed by new episodes of Entourage and Flight of the Conchords.
- Also at 9: Spike has the series premiere of The Kill Point.
- At 10, HGTV has the season premiere of Design Star.
- Comedy Central has a new Mind of Mencia at 10, then a new American Body Shop.
- USA has a new Dead Zone at 10.
- The History Channel has a new Ice Road Truckers at 10.
Check your local TV listings for more.
I recently got over my infatuation with both Criss Angel: Mindfreak and Dog the Bounty Hunter, so maybe I should check out Gene Simmons: Family Jewels, which just recently got the greenlight for a 24-episode third season on A&E. The popular reality series is apparently only second to Dog the Bounty Hunter right now in regards to ratings.
The Simmons family have been described as a more functional version of The Osbournes, which sounds intriguing, but I've never been much of a KISS fan, nor have I ever had much interest in the perpetual self-promotion machine that is Gene Simmons. Also, while almost all "reality" programming is scripted to some degree, this one is "scripted" to the point where it's barely a reality series at all, or so I've heard, and so Variety writes, too.
According to Gene Simmons, the reason women work out is because they want to look sexy. I think if the famous rocker thought about it a bit longer he'd realize that's not always the case, but then you wouldn't want to purchase his new "Sexercise" video. The man likes money, who are we to keep it from him? Simmons was on EXTRA recently trying out women for his new video, which is supposed to combine real exercise with sexy moves. I'm not sure what's more interesting to me: the idea of someone like Gene Simmons coaching women on the best way to shake their money makers, or the fact that he brought along his thirteen year old daughter to watch as her father tells strange women how to bounce their booty in time with the music.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Nashville' Finale: 7 Burning Questions for Season 2
- 'Hannibal': 21 Creepy Moments from 'Trou Normand'
- 'Nashville' Music Videos: Juliette's 'Nothing In This World' & Avery and Scarlett's 'Moon is High'
- Blake Shelton Organizes Benefit Concert for Oklahoma Tornado Victims
- 'The Glades' Season 4 Preview: The Proposal Cliffhanger, a Time Jump and Jim as a Step-Dad
- More From BuddyTV
- Fall TV 2013: Where did all the gays go?
- 'Arrested Development' Rewatch: Season 3, episode 12 - 'Exit Strategy'
- 'Arrested Development' is a good 'Game of Thrones' replacement this weekend
- Jennifer Hudson will judge 'American Idol' in Season 13: Other alums expected
- 'Arrested Development' Season 4 clips include an ostrich, bees and more Bluth insanity
- More From Zap2it
- Fox's Top Reality Exec Mike Darnell to Depart Amid Major American Idol Overhaul
- TV Season in Review: Breaks Are Bad, Gore Is Good, a Reality Check and More Lessons Learned
- What to Watch: Your Guide to 35 Memorial Day Weekend Marathons and Specials!
- TVLine Items: Cult Returns to The CW, New True Blood Promo Declares War on Vamps and More!
- Where Was Nashville's Alien Invasion? Mad Men's Dopest Trip? Chicago Conundrum? And More Qs!
- More From TVLine