- At 7, NBC has a new Dateline.
- At 8, CBS has a new Big Brother.
- Lifetime has a new Side Order of Life at 8, followed by new episodes of State of Mind and Army Wives.
- At 9, PBS has a new Mystery!
- There's a new Gene Simmons Family Jewels on A&E at 9.
- WE has a new Bridezillas at 9.
- HBO has a new John From Cincinnati at 9, followed by new episodes of Entourage and Flight of the Conchords.
- Also at 9: Spike has the series premiere of The Kill Point.
- At 10, HGTV has the season premiere of Design Star.
- Comedy Central has a new Mind of Mencia at 10, then a new American Body Shop.
- USA has a new Dead Zone at 10.
- The History Channel has a new Ice Road Truckers at 10.
Check your local TV listings for more.
I recently got over my infatuation with both Criss Angel: Mindfreak and Dog the Bounty Hunter, so maybe I should check out Gene Simmons: Family Jewels, which just recently got the greenlight for a 24-episode third season on A&E. The popular reality series is apparently only second to Dog the Bounty Hunter right now in regards to ratings.
The Simmons family have been described as a more functional version of The Osbournes, which sounds intriguing, but I've never been much of a KISS fan, nor have I ever had much interest in the perpetual self-promotion machine that is Gene Simmons. Also, while almost all "reality" programming is scripted to some degree, this one is "scripted" to the point where it's barely a reality series at all, or so I've heard, and so Variety writes, too.
According to Gene Simmons, the reason women work out is because they want to look sexy. I think if the famous rocker thought about it a bit longer he'd realize that's not always the case, but then you wouldn't want to purchase his new "Sexercise" video. The man likes money, who are we to keep it from him? Simmons was on EXTRA recently trying out women for his new video, which is supposed to combine real exercise with sexy moves. I'm not sure what's more interesting to me: the idea of someone like Gene Simmons coaching women on the best way to shake their money makers, or the fact that he brought along his thirteen year old daughter to watch as her father tells strange women how to bounce their booty in time with the music.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Meet the Cast of 'American Horror Story: Freak Show'
- 'Gotham' Interview: David Mazouz on Bruce Wayne's Extraordinary Maturity and Comprehension
- 'America's Next Top Model' Interview: Mentor Yu Tsai on Staying Out of the Drama, His Picks for Top 4 and More
- 'Sleepy Hollow' Interview: John Noble, Katia Winter and EP Roberto Orci on Strained Crane Family Relationships
- 'Forever' Review: A Familiar Premise That Just Won't Die
- More From BuddyTV
- Murder, He Wrote: Meet the Man Behind Shondaland's Latest Wild Ride
- Ratings: Madam Secretary Samples Well, Good Wife Premiere Dips
- USA Network's Legal Comedy Benched Gets Premiere Date — Watch First Clip
- Dallas' Josh Henderson Teases Deadly Season Finale: 'We Won't All Make It'
- Sleepy Hollow Stars Tease Season 2: Abbie's Mama Drama, Ich in a Box
- More From TVLine
- EXCLUSIVE: Watch Dierks Bentley Learn to Fly on the 'Say You Do' Set
- Charlie Sheen Planning Return to 'Two and a Half Men'
- Hilary Duff Is Down to Have a 'Lizzie McGuire' Reunion!
- Reporter Says 'F*ck It, I Quit!' Live on Air to Dedicate Career to Marijuana
- Tony Danza Gets Teary-Eyed Remembering 'Who's The Boss'
- More From ET