Guest-host Susie Essman also had glowing things to say about Danson. "He's my favorite guest star on 'Curb '... He's the most fun guy in the whole world," she said.
The young heartthrob is known more for his floppy hair and his ability to turn crowds of young girls into a sobbing, screaming mass. But tonight on 'CSI' (Thu., 9PM ET on CBS), the 16-year-old singer made his network TV dramatic acting debut -- on a crime series known for its violence and gritty realism. Would "The Bieb" be able to make the transition to the world of serious acting?
[Warning: Spoiler alert.]
TV Guide reports that Eads signed on to continue playing 'CSI'-er Nick Stokes despite telling an interviewer in May that he had decided to leave the series if contract negotiations didn't go his way.
George Eads is the last leading man standing on 'CSI,' where he's starred as Nick Stokes since the 2000 premiere. Now that William Petersen, Gary Dourdan and Jorja Fox have exited the show, Eads is primed to step into the spotlight -- on and off screen.
Just five years ago the sexy Texan was canned for allegedly playing hardball during contract disputes. Add to that rumors that certain cast mates were disappointed by the show's lack of character development and the quality of its two spinoffs, and you can see why morale may not have always been high on set. Now that a third of the original cast is gone, Eads claims there's room for growth -- and improved attitude.
He sat down for a very candid chat with AOL TV about sharing the spotlight with teen mega-star Taylor Swift in an upcoming episode, the joys of working with Laurence Fishburne, the wonders of shirtless videos ... and going for the "full frontal" with Marg Helgenberger.
We told you recently about the writing teams of CSI and Two and Half Men switching places for one episode of each show. The first episode airs tonight at 9 on CBS.
The Two and a Half Men episode was written by the CSI staff and is titled "Fish in a Drawer," and I have no idea what that title means. Thursdays CSI episode was written by the Two and a Half Men staff and has a title that's a lot easier to understand: "Two and a Half Deaths." It's about the murder of a despised sitcom star (Chuck Lorre used to work for both Cybill Shepherd and Roseanne Barr - I'm just sayin').
I can't believe this is actually happening. I've told you before how much I hate cross-overs on TV; it's tolerable if it's at least the same genre of show. This is like in-breeding. If CSI and Two And a Half Men were brother and sister, then their deformed, incestual love-child is what's going to air on Monday, May 5th.
We actually reported on this almost a year ago, that the writers of CSI and Two And a Half Men were going to flip-flop and pen an episode of the other show. Well it never happened. Now, according to this press release, it's a go. I would imagine that the Writer's Strike played a role in resuscitating this awkward match-up.
Last year, some of us lobbied for Nick Stokes (Eads' character) to get killed off because the series was getting stale. Eads' fan pages don't have any insight. Anybody else think he's about to leave the show?
(S06E21) I normally don't watch this show, which means I never review it. That being said, I'm glad I tuned in last night because it was fantastic. It case you couldn't pick up on it, the title (and the entire story) are an homage to the Kurosawa classic Rashômon. The episode, just like the film, gave the deatils of the crime from everyone's point of view. The "mama" in Rashomama refers to the victim, a prominent Vegas lawyer who happened to be the mother of the groom at a wedding.
It took the team almost 9 hours to process the crime scene, and then it all fell apart because Nick, Greg, and Sara decided to get a cup of coffee. While they were sitting in the diner, someone stole Nick's SUV and it had all the evidence in it. That's, um, what do you call it? Oh, right - not good.
CSI is teasing us with the diner photo you see above (a much larger version is here, complete with its own magnifying glass). During the program last night, a promo aired that said the clues to the final two episodes are in this photo. Well, I always sucked at Where's Waldo, so I'm seeking out your help.
What clues do you see?
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Bones' Episode 11.4 Photos: Will Brennan Feel Competitive with Betty White's Dr. Mayer Around?
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 21: Switch-Up Performance Rankings
- 'The Originals' Episode 3.2 Photos: Impending Threats and a Dire Prophecy
- Best 'Castle' Quotes from 'What Lies Beneath'
- 'The Voice' Interviews: Which Contestant Found It a 'Little Scary' to Work with Selena Gomez?
- More From BuddyTV
- Fresh Off the Boat Lands Full Season 2 Order at ABC
- Ask Ausiello: Spoilers on NCIS, Looking, Vampire Diaries, Castle, Arrow, Scorpion, Once, S.H.I.E.L.D. and More
- The Wiz Live: First Cast Photos Reveal Dorothy and Pals' Oz-some Costumes
- For Kingdom Season 2, 'Unreasonable Commitment' Was the Cast's Mantra
- Pretty Little Liars' Lucy Hale Offers Hope for 'Ezria' in Season 6B, Teases 'Deadlier' Threats From 'A'
- More From TVLine
- Daniel Craig's 'Spectre' Co-Star Defends Him After Controversial 'Slash My Wrists' Remark
- Hayden Panettiere Seeking Treatment for Postpartum Depression
- Bradley Cooper Stands by Jennifer Lawrence Over Equal Pay in Hollywood: 'There Is a Double Standard'
- Kelly Ripa and Mark Consuelos Step Out With Their Adorable Kids -- See the Pic!
- Amy Schumer Says She Has 'Nothing but Love' for the Kardashians Following 'SNL' Diss
- More From ET