March 1, 2015
by Kona Gallagher, posted Feb 14th 2010 11:05AM
The folks at our sister site, Cinematical, are working hard to give you news and reviews of the best -- and worst -- the silver screen has to offer. Here are some of their musings on the latest blockbusters, indies, and everything in between:
- Even though Sandra Bullock is nominated for an Academy Award for her role in 'The Blind Side,' it certainly doesn't mean that she can't make mistakes. Cinematical discusses Bullock's Oscar nom as well as her simultaneous Razzie nomination for 'All about Steve.'
- I haven't heard good things about the new film 'Valentine's Day,' although as a sucker for star-studded ensemble casts, that certainly isn't going to stop me from seeing it. However, I'm not sure if it's a good idea to make a franchise out of the thing.
- Cinematical reviews 'Twelve' and calls it "a very special episode of 'Gossip Girl,'" which is fitting, as it stars 'Gossip Girl''s Chace Crawford.
- I'm not sure that the fact that Benecio Del Toro reportedly mumbles his way through 'Wolfman' makes me want to see it.
- Look out world, there's a new Coppola in town: Gia Coppola, Francis Ford's granddaughter, is taking a stab at directing.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'The Real Housewives of Atlanta' Recap: Kenya Accuses Phaedra of Infidelity
- 'Battle Creek' Series Premiere Recap: Will These Cops Ever Become Buddies?
- 'Downton Abbey' Season 5 Finale Recap: A Scandalous Christmas and a Fond Farewell
- 'Once Upon a Time' Mid-Season Premiere Recap: Who Makes It into Storybrooke?
- 'How to Get Away with Murder': What Needs to Happen in Season 2
- More From BuddyTV
- Battle Creek: Does This Procedural Boast CBS' Better Odd Couple?
- Secrets and Lies: What's Your Verdict on ABC's New Murder Mystery?
- Downton Abbey Season Finale Recap: 'Proposals and Propositions'
- Good Wife Recap: Cash Twenty-Two
- The Last Man on Earth: Is Fox's New Post-Apocalyptic Comedy a Survivor?
- More From TVLine