On 'Late Show' (Weeknights, 11:35PM ET on CBS), he admitted that while he might like to be mayor, he's not sure he'd want to run for mayor.
Considering how difficult and unpleasant political campaigns can get, it's certainly an understandable stance. Plus, he has a new interest in his life that's taking up more of his time, and rightfully so.
Baldwin's new girlfriend Hilaria Thomas was waiting in the green room, and David Letterman cut a shot to her smiling and waving.
An E! correspondent talked to Alec Baldwin on the red carpet at an Elle party and Baldwin told her that he's getting a new love interest on the show. When asked who, he wouldn't say, but looked around and said it was someone who was near to them.
I'm now officially worried about Chuck Bartowski. It wasn't the injection of poison to create the antidote to the chemical agent in the hotel conference room that frightened me this week, or the previous episodes when he faced nefarious gunmen with evil intent. The fear is emotional. The return of Jill Roberts should be signaling DefCon 4.
This was one of my favorite Chuck episodes thus far this season. It's the way all the parts fell together. There was great balance between the character development and the action, as well as the funny stuff and the serious scenes. Also, I can't help but notice that Chuck is getting a lot better at handling his CIA chores.
But I'm still worried. More about that after the jump.
Chris Rock: Who knew the secret for a guy getting girls was for a guy to get a girl?
I have a friend who came up with the somewhat gauche term "girlfriend stink" to describe that air of confidence a guy has when he's in a relationship that suddenly makes him attractive to women who normally would want nothing to do with him. Chris finds out what that's all about when rumors start to circulate around the neighborhood that he and Tasha, the new girl next door, are dating. Chris figures as long as he responds to every query with "hey, well, you know..." he's safe, since it's a noncommittal answer, but really he just doesn't want anyone to think he's a loser who can't get any girls. Apparently he doesn't realize he's the star of a sitcom about how much it sucks to be a teenager.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Grey's Anatomy' Episode 11.6 Photos: A Visit from April's Mom
- 'Constantine' Series Premiere Recap: John Constantine Makes a Big Entrance
- The 10 Best Looks of 'Project Runway' Season 13
- 'Reign' Episode 2.5 Photos: Will Greer Get Married?
- 'The Amazing Race' Recap: One Team is Accused of Playing Dirty
- More From BuddyTV
- Constantine: Will You Go to Hell and Back for NBC's New Drama?
- Grimm Season 4 Premiere Recap: Trubel-ing Times
- ABC's Manhattan Love Story Is Fall TV Season's First Cancellation
- BSG's Tricia Helfer Suits Up as Harvey's Foe (and Lust Interest)
- The Originals Adds Everwood Alumna Debra Mooney as Werewolf Matriarch
- More From TVLine
- Renee Zellweger and 7 Other Stars Who Dramatically Changed Their Look
- One Direction Parties With Danny DeVito in ‘Steal My Girl' Music Video!
- Flashback: Before 'Honey Boo Boo' Got Famous
- Halle Berry vs. Britney Spears: Inside Look at Their Sexy Lingerie Lines
- Happy 30th Birthday Katy Perry! Watch Her Greatest ET Moments
- More From ET