April 21, 2015
by Alex Moaba, posted Dec 5th 2011 12:20PM
Giuliana Rancic, the E! host and star of the reality show 'Giuliana & Bill,' announced Monday on 'Today' that she would be undergoing a double mastectomy in her battle against breast cancer. The surgical procedure is more drastic than the course of treatment she had planned initially, when she told 'Today' in October that she would treat the disease with a double lumpectomy and six weeks of radiation therapy. But after the lumpectomies failed to remove all of the cancer cells, she changed course, and updated viewers on her treatment plan.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'The Voice' Season 8: Top 10 Performance Rankings
- 'The Voice' Predictions: Who Will Be in the Top 8?
- Netflix Orders 'Full House' Spinoff
- 'Castle' Recap: Castle Learns the Truth About His Disappearance
- 'Once Upon a Time' Episode 4.20 Photos: Emma and Regina Track Down Maleficent's Daughter
- More From BuddyTV
- Jon Stewart's Daily Show Exit Date Set
- Fuller House Officially Snags 13-Episode Order at Netflix — Get Details on the Cast and (Widow?!) Storyline
- Inside Amy Schumer Already Renewed for Season 4 at Comedy Central
- Castle Recap: Thanks for the Memories
- Dancing With the Stars Week 6 Results: Did the Right Couple Go Home?
- More From TVLine