Even then, I knew that Bret Michaels had what it took to win the whole thing.
And now, it's coming to pass. He's only one of two men still left in the competition (the other being Curtis Stone). He's either led or taken over three of the tasks so far, and has done a very good job each time.
But what led me to believe that Michaels was going to win it all was what he told me that morning in New York. "After 22 years of running Poison's business, that's out on the road handling 48 people on the road crew, I think that people are going to see that there's this other side of me that brings, not only these people skills, but my ability to work hard and play harder," he told me.
Business mogul Donald Trump will do the firing once again, aided by son Donald Trump Jr., daughter Ivanka Trump and long-time adviser George H. Ross on this third season of 'Celebrity Apprentice.' The teams, incidentally, are divided by sex.
The action starts 9 PM ET Sunday on NBC. Before then, we've studied the field and calibrated who the likely winner will be.
See for yourself after the jump.
Whoopi Goldberg's new series about an all-girl soccer team in New York City will premiere this Sunday on Nickelodeon at 7 p.m. Goldberg developed Just for Kicks as a way of exploring the double standard that surrounds girls in sports, and to show how these young ladies can participate in rough sports and still be "girls" without having labels applied to them like "butch" and "tomboy" (though in my experience it's always the "tomboys" who wind up as total hotties when they get older). If nothing else, I admire the spirit of the show, and its message of female empowerment. The first episode will focus on a team of cheerleaders, one of which tries to convince her friends that soccer is a cool sport. You know, if they really wanted to cover everything they'd have a bunch of boys join the cheerleading squad, too. I'm just saying.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Extant Recap: The Unkindest Cut
- Sharknado 2: The 13 Best Worst Lines and 13 Fishiest Leaps of Logic
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap: It's Just Emotions, Taking Me Over
- ABC's The Quest Mixes Fantasy and Reality (With Dragons on the Side)
- Scoop: Warren Kole Is 'Following' Kevin Williamson to CBS' Stalker
- More From TVLine
- Fox News Anchor Bob Beckel Calls 'Bachelorette' Andi Dorfman A 'Slut'
- Zooey Deschanel Tweets Star Studded Set Photo From 'Rock The Kasbah'
- Lily Allen Praises Miley Cyrus' Stage Skills Before Opening For Her On 'Bangerz' Tour
- Ireland Baldwin on Social Media: 'Instagram is Behind the Times'
- Vin Diesel Covers Sam Smith... And Yes, It's Everything.
- More From ET