Even then, I knew that Bret Michaels had what it took to win the whole thing.
And now, it's coming to pass. He's only one of two men still left in the competition (the other being Curtis Stone). He's either led or taken over three of the tasks so far, and has done a very good job each time.
But what led me to believe that Michaels was going to win it all was what he told me that morning in New York. "After 22 years of running Poison's business, that's out on the road handling 48 people on the road crew, I think that people are going to see that there's this other side of me that brings, not only these people skills, but my ability to work hard and play harder," he told me.
Business mogul Donald Trump will do the firing once again, aided by son Donald Trump Jr., daughter Ivanka Trump and long-time adviser George H. Ross on this third season of 'Celebrity Apprentice.' The teams, incidentally, are divided by sex.
The action starts 9 PM ET Sunday on NBC. Before then, we've studied the field and calibrated who the likely winner will be.
See for yourself after the jump.
Whoopi Goldberg's new series about an all-girl soccer team in New York City will premiere this Sunday on Nickelodeon at 7 p.m. Goldberg developed Just for Kicks as a way of exploring the double standard that surrounds girls in sports, and to show how these young ladies can participate in rough sports and still be "girls" without having labels applied to them like "butch" and "tomboy" (though in my experience it's always the "tomboys" who wind up as total hotties when they get older). If nothing else, I admire the spirit of the show, and its message of female empowerment. The first episode will focus on a team of cheerleaders, one of which tries to convince her friends that soccer is a cool sport. You know, if they really wanted to cover everything they'd have a bunch of boys join the cheerleading squad, too. I'm just saying.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- American Idol's Jax Talks Bon Jovi, Beatles and 'Bang Bang' Covers, Her Brutal Exit and the Origin of Her 'X'
- Needy Briefcase Family Once Featured on TLC's Outrageous Parties (Video)
- Gotham Season 2: Nicholas D'Agosto Promoted to Series Regular
- Cheerleader Death Squad: CW Drama Could Live On In 'Different Form'
- Grease: Live Adds Keke Palmer as Marty
- More From TVLine
- Taylor Swift Has Lunch With Her Boys Calvin Harris & Ed Sheeran in Sexy Overalls Look
- 'Bachelor' Chris Soules and Whitney Bischoff Call Off Their Engagement
- The 11 Greatest Ways That Disaster Movies Have Tried to Destroy the World
- Happy National Burger Day! Chow Down With Your Fave Fast Food-Loving Celebs
- Lori Loughlin Joins the Cast of 'Fuller House'
- More From ET