June 30, 2015
golden globes tv awards
by Jane Boursaw, posted Jan 18th 2010 2:00AM
Did your favorite actors and TV shows score Golden Globe awards tonight? Let's take a look at how things shook out in the TV categories at the 67th Annual Golden Globes.
Mad Men, Best Television Series - Drama. With competition from Big Love, Dexter, House, and True Blood, I'm really glad I wasn't picking the winner here. They're all fantastic. I wouldn't say that True Blood delivered its best episodes last season, so I don't have a problem with that one not winning (though I'm a big fan of the show). Mad Men is definitely deserving (especially the "lawn mower" episode), although Dexter and Big Love both had great seasons.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Teen Wolf Season 5 Premiere: The Creepy and the Awesome from 'Creatures of the Night'
- 'Extant' Season 2 Premiere Photos: Molly Teams Up with a Bounty Hunter
- 'Big Brother 17' Spoilers: Da'Vonne Goes Off on Audrey
- [Video] 'Dance Moms' Preview: Kalani's Mom Invites a New Dance Coach to the ALDC
- 'Scream' Review: Does MTV's New Slasher Series Live Up to the Movie Franchise?
- More From BuddyTV
- Pretty Little Liars Recap: Say Cheese
- House of Cards Adds Neve Campbell as Series Regular for Season 4
- Agent Carter Season 2: Who's Moving to Los Angeles With Peggy?
- Degrassi's Original Cast Reunites for Farewell Special — See the Photos
- How Might Leap Second Have Altered the Course of Your Favorite Shows?
- More From TVLine
- EXCLUSIVE! First Look at 'Scream Queens' Cast Photos: Ariana Grande, Emma Roberts & Lea Michele Look Killer!
- Nick Jonas Teases Possible Ariana Grande Collaboration: 'We Wrote Together'
- Amy Schumer Candidly Reveals Why She Turned Down Hosting 'The Daily Show'
- What Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner's Famous Exes Said About Their Failed Romances
- 7 Times Ben Affleck & Jennifer Garner Got Too Soul-Crushingly Real About Their Marriage
- More From ET