greys anatomy season 7
['Grey's Anatomy': 'Not Responsible']
The theme for tonight's 'Grey's Anatomy' was this: Love is blind. And it wasn't just a metaphor, as Derek and Meredith's romance nearly caused Meredith to go literally blind.
Shockingly, Meredith losing her vision was one of the less dramatic things that happened tonight. The show was jam-packed full of drama, perhaps a little too much drama. For instance, there were three -- count them, three -- separate baby-related plot threads.
Meredith's fertility drugs were causing trouble with her eyes. She started off only squinting a little, leading to this unhelpful statement from Alex: "Normal people don't squint." Um, are you sure about that, doctor?
'Grey's Anatomy' and 'Private Practice' creator Shonda Rhimes has confirmed to EW.com that both 'GA' and its spin-off series will open their new seasons with weddings.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'The Real Housewives of New Jersey' Recap: The Twins Get Angry After Dina Reveals Some Gossip
- Meet The Master of 'The Strain': Robin Atkin Downes on How He Came Up with the Distinct Voice
- 'Madam Secretary' Review: A New Political Drama with Plenty of Potential
- 'NCIS' Episode 12.2 Photos: NFL Star Tony Gonzalez Guest Stars
- 'The Strain' Season 1 Episode Photos
- More From BuddyTV
- Madam Secretary: Will You Keep the CBS Drama in Office?
- True Detective: Colin Farrell Reportedly Confirms Season 2 Role
- Quotes of the Week from Girl Meets World, Sons of Anarchy, Mindy and More
- Can S.H.I.E.L.D.'s Brilliance Trump HYDRA's Magnificence? Lucy Lawless Previews the Season 2 Opener
- Outlander Post Mortem: Sam Heughan Bares All About the Wedding Night
- More From TVLine