greys anatomy season 7
['Grey's Anatomy': 'Not Responsible']
The theme for tonight's 'Grey's Anatomy' was this: Love is blind. And it wasn't just a metaphor, as Derek and Meredith's romance nearly caused Meredith to go literally blind.
Shockingly, Meredith losing her vision was one of the less dramatic things that happened tonight. The show was jam-packed full of drama, perhaps a little too much drama. For instance, there were three -- count them, three -- separate baby-related plot threads.
Meredith's fertility drugs were causing trouble with her eyes. She started off only squinting a little, leading to this unhelpful statement from Alex: "Normal people don't squint." Um, are you sure about that, doctor?
'Grey's Anatomy' and 'Private Practice' creator Shonda Rhimes has confirmed to EW.com that both 'GA' and its spin-off series will open their new seasons with weddings.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Glee' sneaks a sweet Cory Monteith tribute into Nationals episode 'City of Angels'
- 'Once Upon a Time' first look photos: See the Wicked Witch's Storybrooke alter ego Zelena
- Shantel VanSanten cast in 'Messengers,' aka The CW reunites 'One Tree Hill's' Clay and Quinn (kind of)
- 'Teen Wolf' Season 3, episode 23 promo: 'Someone's about to die' in 'Insatiable'
- Amazon orders 'The After,''Transparent,' more pilots to series: Report
- More From Zap2it