greys anatomy season 7
['Grey's Anatomy': 'Not Responsible']
The theme for tonight's 'Grey's Anatomy' was this: Love is blind. And it wasn't just a metaphor, as Derek and Meredith's romance nearly caused Meredith to go literally blind.
Shockingly, Meredith losing her vision was one of the less dramatic things that happened tonight. The show was jam-packed full of drama, perhaps a little too much drama. For instance, there were three -- count them, three -- separate baby-related plot threads.
Meredith's fertility drugs were causing trouble with her eyes. She started off only squinting a little, leading to this unhelpful statement from Alex: "Normal people don't squint." Um, are you sure about that, doctor?
'Grey's Anatomy' and 'Private Practice' creator Shonda Rhimes has confirmed to EW.com that both 'GA' and its spin-off series will open their new seasons with weddings.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Former Bunhead Emma Dumont Talks Coming of Age in NBC's Aquarius
- Ratings: Battle Creek Flat With Series Finale, NASCAR Dominates Night
- American Horror Story: Hotel's Latest Guest: New Girl's Max Greenfield
- Once's Merlin, Empire's Own Iggy, Arrow's Darhk Foe and 26 More Homes for Stars of Cancelled Shows
- More From TVLine
- Kendall Jenner Dating Nicole Scherzinger's Ex Lewis Hamilton? Spotted Wearing His Chain
- Dwayne Johnson Breaks Selfie World Record
- Carrie Underwood Celebrates 10th Anniversary of Her 'American Idol' Win with Flashback Photo
- Celebrities in Their Underwear
- Demi Moore and Rumer Willis Are 'Twinning'!
- More From ET