greys anatomy season 7
['Grey's Anatomy': 'Not Responsible']
The theme for tonight's 'Grey's Anatomy' was this: Love is blind. And it wasn't just a metaphor, as Derek and Meredith's romance nearly caused Meredith to go literally blind.
Shockingly, Meredith losing her vision was one of the less dramatic things that happened tonight. The show was jam-packed full of drama, perhaps a little too much drama. For instance, there were three -- count them, three -- separate baby-related plot threads.
Meredith's fertility drugs were causing trouble with her eyes. She started off only squinting a little, leading to this unhelpful statement from Alex: "Normal people don't squint." Um, are you sure about that, doctor?
'Grey's Anatomy' and 'Private Practice' creator Shonda Rhimes has confirmed to EW.com that both 'GA' and its spin-off series will open their new seasons with weddings.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'The Originals' Episode 2.20 Photos: Will Klaus Make a Deal with Dahlia?
- 'Revenge' Recap: Death Doesn't Stop Victoria from Trying to Bring Down Amanda
- 'The Good Wife' Recap: Is Alicia Ready to Start Over?
- 'Mad Men' Recap: Is This the End of Sterling Cooper?
- 'Battle Creek' Recap: A Terrifying Trip Down Memory Lane
- More From BuddyTV