What's Hot on Inside Movies: 'Sex & the City 2' Trailer, Taylor Lautner More Than a Werewolf, Peter Jackson Disappoints
It's almost time to get your cosmopolitans and Manolos ready: The 'Sex & the City 2' trailer has been released! We've heard rumors of break-ups, cheating and pregnancy but the trailer isn't hinting in that direction at all. Instead the girls are back after two years and sporting a very desert chic look. It looks like the ladies are taking a trip to Morocco.
In mock footage from the movie, Fallon mumbled lines and dropped modern colloquialisms alongside Jude Law as Dr. Watson, receiving a punch to the face from Law each time.
Watch the video after the jump.
- The excitement for Watchmen continues to grow. Check out the latest trailer.
- Writing for this site, I've had to deal with my share of rabid spoilerphobes. This video right here? It's enough to make their heads explode: 100 movie spoilers in 4 minutes.
- The cute, indie Nick and Norah with their playlists and their hoodies wasn't the first Nick and Nora(h) to grace the big screen. Cinematical takes a look back at the Nick and Nora who started it all, from The Thin Man.
- I had completely forgotten that Chris Cornell did the theme for Casino Royale. Yikes. See if your favorite is on the Cinematical (Double-O) Seven list of best Bond theme songs.
- I'm very curious about the upcoming Guy Ritchie-directed Sherlock Holmes. Jude Law, Robert Downey Jr.? Count me in. Find out more from Cinematical's set visit.
Carrie-Anne Moss (The Matrix) is set to star in ABC's Suspect. The show is a procedural that will solve crimes by tracking suspects through a lineup. She's joined by Eric Palladino (ER) and Kathleen Munroe (Beautiful People). The ABC track record for procedurals is less than impressive, but the addition of Guy Ritchie (Snatch) as director is intriguing enough to give this one a look.
Pop superstar Madonna, who is currently shopping for a baby at a large store called "the world," will tape an interview with Oprah Winfrey that will air this Wednesday.
Madonna's adoption of a Malawi boy is currently in dispute by the boy's father. Or maybe it's not. It's really hard to follow all of the twists and turns of this story. But I'm sure the Material Girl will set the record straight when she sits down on Oprah's couch.
The baby's name is David, and he is currently in London as all the adoption legal stuff is figured out.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'The X Factor' Season 3: Top 6 Performance Rankings
- 'The Originals': Winners and Losers from 'Reigning Pain in New Orleans'
- The Best of Kevin Tran on 'Supernatural'
- 'American Horror Story: Coven' Recap: Kill Fiona Volume I
- 'Sons of Anarchy': 16 Shocking Moments from 'You Are My Sunshine'
- More From BuddyTV
- 'X Factor': Alex & Sierra on 'Say Something' and Destiny's Child
- ESPN cancels Will Ferrell's 'SportsCenter' appearance, Ron Burgundy reacts
- 'Mob City' premiere: Frank Darabont's noir is nice to look at, but that's about it
- 'Kirstie' premiere: This pedigree should have better comedy
- 'The Tomorrow People' recap: Kidnapping, Dr. Death and John's lies in 'Thanatos'
- More From Zap2it
- What to Watch Tonight: Carrie in Sound of Music, Sherlock's Job Insecurity, Reign Siege and More
- Nashville Recap: Friends in Low Places
- American Horror Story: Coven Recap: Head Case
- The X Factor Top 6 Performance Recap: I Stand Here Waiting for You to Bang the Gong [Updated]
- Scandal's Jeff Perry Talks Blindsided Cyrus, Fitz/ Olivia Roadblocks and the 'Exquisite Hell' Ahead
- More From TVLine