What's Hot on Inside Movies: 'Sex & the City 2' Trailer, Taylor Lautner More Than a Werewolf, Peter Jackson Disappoints
It's almost time to get your cosmopolitans and Manolos ready: The 'Sex & the City 2' trailer has been released! We've heard rumors of break-ups, cheating and pregnancy but the trailer isn't hinting in that direction at all. Instead the girls are back after two years and sporting a very desert chic look. It looks like the ladies are taking a trip to Morocco.
In mock footage from the movie, Fallon mumbled lines and dropped modern colloquialisms alongside Jude Law as Dr. Watson, receiving a punch to the face from Law each time.
Watch the video after the jump.
- The excitement for Watchmen continues to grow. Check out the latest trailer.
- Writing for this site, I've had to deal with my share of rabid spoilerphobes. This video right here? It's enough to make their heads explode: 100 movie spoilers in 4 minutes.
- The cute, indie Nick and Norah with their playlists and their hoodies wasn't the first Nick and Nora(h) to grace the big screen. Cinematical takes a look back at the Nick and Nora who started it all, from The Thin Man.
- I had completely forgotten that Chris Cornell did the theme for Casino Royale. Yikes. See if your favorite is on the Cinematical (Double-O) Seven list of best Bond theme songs.
- I'm very curious about the upcoming Guy Ritchie-directed Sherlock Holmes. Jude Law, Robert Downey Jr.? Count me in. Find out more from Cinematical's set visit.
Carrie-Anne Moss (The Matrix) is set to star in ABC's Suspect. The show is a procedural that will solve crimes by tracking suspects through a lineup. She's joined by Eric Palladino (ER) and Kathleen Munroe (Beautiful People). The ABC track record for procedurals is less than impressive, but the addition of Guy Ritchie (Snatch) as director is intriguing enough to give this one a look.
Pop superstar Madonna, who is currently shopping for a baby at a large store called "the world," will tape an interview with Oprah Winfrey that will air this Wednesday.
Madonna's adoption of a Malawi boy is currently in dispute by the boy's father. Or maybe it's not. It's really hard to follow all of the twists and turns of this story. But I'm sure the Material Girl will set the record straight when she sits down on Oprah's couch.
The baby's name is David, and he is currently in London as all the adoption legal stuff is figured out.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'So You Think You Can Dance' Season 10: Meet the Top 20 Dancers
- 'RHOC' Newbie Lydia McLaughlin Calls Out Slade Smiley's Body-Shaming
- 'The Bachelorette' Family Blogs: James' Cheating Revelation, Love Signs and Teasers
- ?The Bachelorette? Week 5 Photos: Heating Up in the German Alps
- The 11 Biggest Cheaters on Television
- More From BuddyTV
- TV ratings: 'The Voice' finale hangs tough Tuesday opposite NBA Finals
- 'Big Brother 15' twist: 3 people will be nominated for eviction, plus a weekly MVP
- 'The Voice' winner talks Season 4 victory
- Cher proves it's a 'Woman's World' with performance on 'The Voice' finale
- 'So You Think You Can Dance' Top 20: Meet the contemporary dancers
- More From Zap2it
- Ratings: The Voice Dips in Demo Opposite NBA Finals, Draws Its Largest Finale Audience Ever
- Exclusive Photos: Will Defiance's (Very) White Wedding Go Off Without a Hitch?
- Eye on Emmy: Corey Stoll Votes Yea on House of Cards and the Movie-Like Netflix Experience
- Big Brother 15 House and New 'Twists' Revealed
- Fall TV Poll | Wednesday: Arrow Vs. Miles Matheson and Other DVR Dilemmas
- More From TVLine