What's Hot on Inside Movies: 'Sex & the City 2' Trailer, Taylor Lautner More Than a Werewolf, Peter Jackson Disappoints
It's almost time to get your cosmopolitans and Manolos ready: The 'Sex & the City 2' trailer has been released! We've heard rumors of break-ups, cheating and pregnancy but the trailer isn't hinting in that direction at all. Instead the girls are back after two years and sporting a very desert chic look. It looks like the ladies are taking a trip to Morocco.
In mock footage from the movie, Fallon mumbled lines and dropped modern colloquialisms alongside Jude Law as Dr. Watson, receiving a punch to the face from Law each time.
Watch the video after the jump.
- The excitement for Watchmen continues to grow. Check out the latest trailer.
- Writing for this site, I've had to deal with my share of rabid spoilerphobes. This video right here? It's enough to make their heads explode: 100 movie spoilers in 4 minutes.
- The cute, indie Nick and Norah with their playlists and their hoodies wasn't the first Nick and Nora(h) to grace the big screen. Cinematical takes a look back at the Nick and Nora who started it all, from The Thin Man.
- I had completely forgotten that Chris Cornell did the theme for Casino Royale. Yikes. See if your favorite is on the Cinematical (Double-O) Seven list of best Bond theme songs.
- I'm very curious about the upcoming Guy Ritchie-directed Sherlock Holmes. Jude Law, Robert Downey Jr.? Count me in. Find out more from Cinematical's set visit.
Carrie-Anne Moss (The Matrix) is set to star in ABC's Suspect. The show is a procedural that will solve crimes by tracking suspects through a lineup. She's joined by Eric Palladino (ER) and Kathleen Munroe (Beautiful People). The ABC track record for procedurals is less than impressive, but the addition of Guy Ritchie (Snatch) as director is intriguing enough to give this one a look.
Pop superstar Madonna, who is currently shopping for a baby at a large store called "the world," will tape an interview with Oprah Winfrey that will air this Wednesday.
Madonna's adoption of a Malawi boy is currently in dispute by the boy's father. Or maybe it's not. It's really hard to follow all of the twists and turns of this story. But I'm sure the Material Girl will set the record straight when she sits down on Oprah's couch.
The baby's name is David, and he is currently in London as all the adoption legal stuff is figured out.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- The Funniest Quotes from 'Big Brother 17' Week 5
- 'The Bachelorette' Where Are They Now?: A Relationship Status Update
- Why 'BoJack Horseman' Is the Best Netflix Original You're Not Watching
- 'Bachelorette' Runner-Up Nick Viall: ' I Think Shawn Really Enjoys My Misfortune'
- 'Big Brother 17' Spoilers: The House Flips and New Targets Emerge
- More From BuddyTV
- Girlfriends' Guide to Divorce Adds Abby's Parents in Season 2
- Cosby Show Legacy 'Kind of Tarnished' By Bill Cosby Sex Scandal, Says EP
- Secrets and Lies: Jordana Brewster, Charlie Barnett Join Season 2
- Pretty Little Liars Sneak Peek: Caleb Bails on Hanna Right Before Prom
- TVLine Items: Yvonne Strahovski in Amazon Pilot, New Arrow Foe and More
- More From TVLine
- Mark Zuckerberg Expecting First Child With Wife Priscilla Chan -- Read His Emotional Facebook Post
- Jessica Biel and Justin Timberlake Happily Step Out Together for the First Time Since Birth of Baby Silas
- Why Gigi Hadid Is Glad to Work in the Age of Twitter and Instagram
- FLASHBACK: An 18-Year-Old Ashlee Simpson Teases Jessica Simpson About Motherhood
- The Internet Is Not Impressed With Meek Mill's Drake Diss Track
- More From ET