When I first heard about the Pillow Fight League, a team of women in very little clothing who engage in pillow fights, I immediately thought of that line from The Simpsons when the family is at an auto race and the announcer says, "And now, something for the guys!" to which Homer replies, "Finally!"
So, if you're like Homer and think there just aren't enough chances to see scantily-clad women on television, start praying to the God of TV Lust that the Pillow Fight League makes it to television.
MANswers, a new game show for Spike centering on the kind of questions men want to ask but don't find "socially acceptable" will be given a nine-episode run and will debut sometime this fall. The show will pit contestants against one another and include re-enactments and interviews with experts.
Variety reports that some of these so-called "socially unacceptable" questions include "how long can a man survive on just beer?" and "what's the best organ to eat if you're a cannibal?"
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Killer ABC Promo: Ellen Pompeo and Kerry Washington Welcome Viola Davis to 'Shondaland Thursday'
- Extant Recap: The Unkindest Cut
- Sharknado 2: The 13 Best Worst Lines and 13 Fishiest Leaps of Logic
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap: It's Just Emotions, Taking Me Over
- ABC's The Quest Mixes Fantasy and Reality (With Dragons on the Side)
- More From TVLine
- Alicia Keys Pregnant with Baby No. 2!
- Brian Williams Reports on Daughter Allison Williams' 'Peter Pan' Casting News
- Miranda Kerr Gives Orlando Bloom and Justin Bieber Something to Fight About
- Quentin Tarantino's 'The Hateful Eight' Gets A Bloody Amazing Teaser Poster
- Twitter Reports: The 'Sharknado' Has Touched Down
- More From ET