When I first heard about the Pillow Fight League, a team of women in very little clothing who engage in pillow fights, I immediately thought of that line from The Simpsons when the family is at an auto race and the announcer says, "And now, something for the guys!" to which Homer replies, "Finally!"
So, if you're like Homer and think there just aren't enough chances to see scantily-clad women on television, start praying to the God of TV Lust that the Pillow Fight League makes it to television.
MANswers, a new game show for Spike centering on the kind of questions men want to ask but don't find "socially acceptable" will be given a nine-episode run and will debut sometime this fall. The show will pit contestants against one another and include re-enactments and interviews with experts.
Variety reports that some of these so-called "socially unacceptable" questions include "how long can a man survive on just beer?" and "what's the best organ to eat if you're a cannibal?"
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'The Bachelor' Roundup: Chris Soules' First Interview as The Bachelor, Juan Pablo Galavis' Advice and More
- 'The Strain' Recap: One Friend is Lost, Another is Gained
- 'Kardashians' Roundup: Kendall Drops Last Name, Brody Feels 'Played' by Kim and More
- 'Big Brother 16' Recap: Another Week of Bomb Squad Domination
- 'Big Brother 16' Spoilers: Who Won the Week 10 Power of Veto?
- More From BuddyTV
- Falling Skies Season 4 Finale Recap: Over the Moon
- Once Upon a Time First Look: Frozen's Elsa Gets Cold Shoulder in Storybrooke
- Quotes of the Week from General Hospital, Bachelor in Paradise, Masters of Sex, Project Runway and More
- Sons of Anarchy Boss on Lea Michele's 'Frumpy, Makeup-Free' Season 7 Guest Stint: 'She Completely Went There'
- Saved by the Bell's Best Episodes: Rockumentary, 'Jessie's Song,' a Perfect Prom Picnic and 10 Others
- More From TVLine