In fact, every now and then, you'll catch me on the machine upwards of an hour, which is by no means an easy task when you have the attention span I do. But luckily, I've got plenty of friends to keep me going, and I don't even have to talk to them. Because they're inside the TV! (Sorry, moms!)
My first reaction is: 'A chandelier in the bathroom? That has to be one nice gym.' My second is: 'What had to happen for his head to make contact with the chandelier? Was it low? Was he jumping?'
Kevin Beekin (interviewing a bodybuilder at Gold's Gym): Statistics have shown that high percentage of bodybuilders are bisexual.
Bodybuilder: I've heard that, yeah.
Beekin: Most bodybuilders are bisexual, which you just agreed to. What do you spend most of your time doing?
Bodybuilder: First of all, I didn't agree that most bodybuilders are bisexual. I've heard through the grapevine, and the world --
Beekin: Is the "Grapevine" the name of a gay bar?
Comedy Central's new improv series, Dog Bites Man, premiered last night. While it's comparable to Reno 911! in it's use of improv, there is one significant difference. Rather than having comedians riff off one another, the "KHBX news team" actually goes out among regular people, leading to some hilarious moments like the one above.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- American Idol Exclusive: Top 6 Song Spoilers!
- Did You Fall For MTV's Faking It?
- The Voice Top 12 Results Recap: Did the Right Contestants Get Cut This Week? [Updated]
- Glee Recap: 'Tonight, You Are a Star'
- NBC's Crossbones Sets Sail With First Trailer: See John Malkovich as Blackbeard
- More From TVLine
- Has Nicki Ever Been 'The Other Woman'? Lance Bass Gets the Dirt
- 5 Seconds of Summer Remember Their Big Break
- Is Tori Spelling Sharing Too Much About Husband's Cheating?
- Stephen Colbert Tells David Letterman His Plan for 'Late Show'
- Minaj on 'Housewives' Fight: 'Someone Would of Got Knocked Upside the Head'
- More From ET