In fact, every now and then, you'll catch me on the machine upwards of an hour, which is by no means an easy task when you have the attention span I do. But luckily, I've got plenty of friends to keep me going, and I don't even have to talk to them. Because they're inside the TV! (Sorry, moms!)
My first reaction is: 'A chandelier in the bathroom? That has to be one nice gym.' My second is: 'What had to happen for his head to make contact with the chandelier? Was it low? Was he jumping?'
Kevin Beekin (interviewing a bodybuilder at Gold's Gym): Statistics have shown that high percentage of bodybuilders are bisexual.
Bodybuilder: I've heard that, yeah.
Beekin: Most bodybuilders are bisexual, which you just agreed to. What do you spend most of your time doing?
Bodybuilder: First of all, I didn't agree that most bodybuilders are bisexual. I've heard through the grapevine, and the world --
Beekin: Is the "Grapevine" the name of a gay bar?
Comedy Central's new improv series, Dog Bites Man, premiered last night. While it's comparable to Reno 911! in it's use of improv, there is one significant difference. Rather than having comedians riff off one another, the "KHBX news team" actually goes out among regular people, leading to some hilarious moments like the one above.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Aquarius' Official Cast and Premiere Photos
- 'Orphan Black' Episode 3.7 Photos: Will Alison Win the Election for School Trustee?
- Summer 2015's Sexiest Stars: TV's Hottest Women
- 5 Juicy Tidbits Andy Cohen Wants You to Know About 'The Real Housewives'
- [Video] 'Bones' Sneak Peek: Missing Booth and a Tense Conversation at the Diner
- More From BuddyTV
- Golan the Insatiable Sneak Peek: Rob Riggle, Aubrey Plaza Preview Their Twisted Monster-Child Friendship
- Denise Richards Going Full Cougar for New CW Comedy Significant Mother
- Longmire Season 4: Ally Walker Lands Mystery Role, as Series Heads to Netflix
- So You Think You Can Dance: Season 12's Judges (and Mentors) Get Glam!
- TVLine Items: Jimmy Smits Gets Down, Grace and Frankie Renewed and More
- More From TVLine
- Alec Baldwin Gets 'Mildly Depressed' When He's Away From His Family
- EXCLUSIVE: Sorry 'Bachelorette' Kaitlyn, There's Another Romance Brewing in the Mansion!
- Amy Schumer Goes After Bill Cosby During 'Inside Amy Schumer'
- Bruce Jenner Responds to Wrongful Death Suit
- Cher, 69, Is Fiercer Than Ever as the New Face of Marc Jacobs
- More From ET