March 2, 2015
by Bob Sassone, posted Jan 31st 2009 4:00PM
- TV Land has an Andy Griffith Show marathon all night.
- At 8, NBC has a new Crusoe, then Saturday Night Live Sports Extra.
- FOX has a new Cops at 8.
- CBS has Super Bowl's Greatest Commercials at 8.
- TCM has The Sweet Smell of Success at 8.
- At 9, FOX has a new America's Most Wanted.
- CNBC has a new Suze Orman Show at 9.
- Nickelodeon has a new H2O at 9.
- Also at 9: Hallmark has the movie The Note II: Taking a Chance on Love.
- At 9:30, Cartoon Network has a new Naruto.
- At 10, CBS has a new 48 Hours Mystery.
- At 11, FOX has a new Talk Show with Spike Feresten.
- At 11:30, NBC has a new Saturday Night LIve, with guests Steve Martin and Jason Mraz.
Check your local TV listings for more.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 20 Official Couples Photos
- 'The Walking Dead': 20 Factors of the New Normal in Alexandria from 'Remember'
- 'Once Upon a Time': 19 Moments of Queens, Creatures and Curses from 'Darkness on the Edge of Town'
- 'The Bachelorette' Interview: J.P. and Ashley on Bigger Fears and Chris Soules' Choice
- 'House of Cards' Season 3 Review: Presidential Drama Leads to Best Season Yet
- More From BuddyTV
- Orphan Black Season 3 Trailer Reveals the Clones' Terrifying New Threat
- TVLine Items: Daytime Emmys Go Pop, Dreadful New Posters and More
- Sharknado 3: Mark Cuban, Ann Coulter Cast as Leaders of the United States
- Ratings: Last Man Leads Night, Once Returns Up, CBS Dramas Slip
- Maggie Smith Teases Downton Abbey Exit: 'I Certainly Can't Keep Going'
- More From TVLine