I visited the pumpkin patch last weekend and totally massacred a 30 lb. pumpkin and feasted on its flesh, so I am officially in the Halloween spirit. Luckily, there's a crapload of TV to help sustain my ghoulish mood. TV Tango has compiled a pretty comprehensive list of Halloween-themed programming starting today and going through the rest of the month.
Some of the highlights include a Moonlight marathon starting today on SyFy, as part of their "31 Days of Halloween" programming. On Sunday, The Simpsons is airing their 20th "Treehouse of Horror" episode, while Monday has a some good kids' fare, with Halloween-themed America's Funniest Home Videos on ABC Family, and Pooh's Heffalump Halloween Movie on Disney.
That time of year is upon us once again! The days are getting shorter, the nights are getting colder, and your local Wal-Mart/Target/Dave's Discount Depot is filled to the gills with delightfully sweet treats for children and adults alike. Of course, I'm talking about Christmas. Yes, that wonderful holly, jolly holiday that brings smiles and good cheer to everyone. That special time of year where . . .
It's Halloween, and even though I'm going to be handing out Halloween candy all night (translation: I haven't gotten a trick or treater in 10 years so I'll be eating all the candy myself as I sit on the couch), I'm going to find some time for TV watching.
I think I'll start off with something funny, so I'll put in that NewsRadio episode where Jimmy doesn't want to invite the WNYX gang to the annual Halloween party because nobody (except Matthew, of course) gets into the spirit. Then after that I'm thinking of watching either Fright Night or the original Night Stalker movie with Darren McGavin. Oh, and there's a new Criss Angel Mindfreak that might be worth checking out.
Of course, I have to squeeze in Standoff in there (new time, 8pm), since I'm reviewing it, but am I the only one who is losing patience with this show?
What is everyone else watching tonight?
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'The Whispers' Season 1 Finale Recap: Is Drill Stopped Once and for All?
- 'The Real Housewives of Orange County' Recap: Has Vicki Finally Met Her Match?
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: Jaclyn's Arrival Fuels Ashley's Desperation
- 'So You Think You Can Dance' Recap: The Top 6 Dance and Two Go Home
- Pro Peta Murgatroyd Exits 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 21 Due to Injury
- More From BuddyTV
- Star Sightings August 2015
- Wes Craven's 7 Scariest, Most Influential Horror Films
- Inside Nikki Reed and Ian Somerhalder's Fairytale Wedding – See the Gorgeous Pics!
- 'Saturday Night Live' Adds Comedian Jon Rudnitsky to the Cast
- Peta Murgatroyd Won't Compete on Season 21 of 'DWTS' After All - Find Out Why
- More From ET