I visited the pumpkin patch last weekend and totally massacred a 30 lb. pumpkin and feasted on its flesh, so I am officially in the Halloween spirit. Luckily, there's a crapload of TV to help sustain my ghoulish mood. TV Tango has compiled a pretty comprehensive list of Halloween-themed programming starting today and going through the rest of the month.
Some of the highlights include a Moonlight marathon starting today on SyFy, as part of their "31 Days of Halloween" programming. On Sunday, The Simpsons is airing their 20th "Treehouse of Horror" episode, while Monday has a some good kids' fare, with Halloween-themed America's Funniest Home Videos on ABC Family, and Pooh's Heffalump Halloween Movie on Disney.
That time of year is upon us once again! The days are getting shorter, the nights are getting colder, and your local Wal-Mart/Target/Dave's Discount Depot is filled to the gills with delightfully sweet treats for children and adults alike. Of course, I'm talking about Christmas. Yes, that wonderful holly, jolly holiday that brings smiles and good cheer to everyone. That special time of year where . . .
It's Halloween, and even though I'm going to be handing out Halloween candy all night (translation: I haven't gotten a trick or treater in 10 years so I'll be eating all the candy myself as I sit on the couch), I'm going to find some time for TV watching.
I think I'll start off with something funny, so I'll put in that NewsRadio episode where Jimmy doesn't want to invite the WNYX gang to the annual Halloween party because nobody (except Matthew, of course) gets into the spirit. Then after that I'm thinking of watching either Fright Night or the original Night Stalker movie with Darren McGavin. Oh, and there's a new Criss Angel Mindfreak that might be worth checking out.
Of course, I have to squeeze in Standoff in there (new time, 8pm), since I'm reviewing it, but am I the only one who is losing patience with this show?
What is everyone else watching tonight?
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'The Originals' Episode 2.9 Photos: Mommy, Daddy and Hope!
- If I Am Going Down That Dark Alley Then I Want These Characters With Me
- 'The Flash': The Good and Evil from 'Power Outage'
- 'The Vampire Diaries' Winter Finale Photos: Christmas Memories
- 'Criminal Minds' Recap: Rossi's Past Collides With His Present
- More From BuddyTV
- Macy's Thanksgiving Parade 2014: The Rockettes Goof, Scary Newbies & More
- Ratings: Survivor, Hell's Kitchen and Red Band Slip; Charlie Brown Surges
- TVLine Readers Give Thanks for Castle, HTGAWM, Doctor Who, Mindy, NCIS, Freak Show, Once and More!
- Red Band Society's First Season Ending After 13 Episodes; Season 2 Unlikely
- What TVLine Is Thankful For: A Good Surprise, Homeland's Revival, Sexed-Up Murder, Sweet Jane and More
- More From TVLine
- 9 Topics to Talk About During Thanksgiving Dinner (That Won't Start Any Family Fights)
- As New Cosby Accusers Come Forward, Legal Options Remain Limited
- Watch Michael Douglas Sneak Up On His Legendary Dad
- 14 Foolproof Tips For Conquering America's Favorite Holiday: Black Friday
- Chris Rock on Tracy Morgan's Recovery and How ET's Nischelle Turner Inspired 'Top Five'
- More From ET