Mark Halperin, Time Magazine editor-at-large and MSNBC correspondent, has been suspended indefinitely by MSNBC after saying live on 'Morning Joe' (6AM, weekdays on MSNBC) that President Obama acted like "kind of a dick" in his Tuesday press conference. Immediately taken aback by Halperin's language, Joe Scarborough scrambled to ask his producers if they could put the comment on 7-second-delay, but they were unsuccessful in doing so.
Several minutes later, Halperin issued an on-air apology to the President and to viewers.
MSNBC released a statement after the incident explaining Halperin's suspension.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Season 4B key art first look: 'New truth. New enemy. New year.'
- 'The Sing-Off' Season 4: Backup singers Ten hit the spotlight
- FX picks up 'Tyrant' to series; 'Homeland' producers' drama set for summer 2014
- 'Arrow': Robert Knepper cast as bad guy 'Clock King'
- 'Doctor Who': Peter Jackson wants to direct an episode about rugby?
- More From Zap2it
- Ratings: Sons Delivers Most Watched Finale Ever
- 13 Musicals We'd Like to See Performed Live on TV (and Who We'd Cast as the Leads)
- Once Upon a Time EPs Tease Midseason Finale's 'Devastating' Twist, 'Compelling' Spring Story Arc
- TVLine Items: Nick Jonas Returns to Hawaii, BIO Channel Replaced, Bridge Promotions and More
- Exclusive: Arrow Casts Prison Break Baddie Robert Knepper as DC Villain [Spoiler]
- More From TVLine