hanging with mr. cooper
Of course, that isn't always the case. Teachers can also be awful monsters whom we never forget for their ability to patronize, degrade, or humiliate us, often leaving one wondering if the man or woman in question took the job merely to torture students. This, naturally, can lead a kid to fantasize about how cool it would be to fall under the instruction of one of the following actors who, despite likely not possessing any type of teaching certification in real life, would probably be a blast to spend 40-or-so minutes on a daily basis.
What's got you down, Dinky? Tired of watching the same old holiday specials on television over and over again? Does the greenish fur of the the Grinch actually make you sick? Do you wish that The Year Without a Santa Claus actually came true? Can you recite every single line from It's a Wonderful Life?
Well, perk up, Flyboy! AOL's IN2TV has the prescription to cure your holiday television blues, courtesy of two dozen Christmas specials that you didn't even know existed or didn't even care. Be amazed at the Cabbage Patch Kids' First Christmas, where the Kids leave the patch and head to the big city in search of some Christmas spirit. Laugh with Hanging With Mr. Cooper as Coop loses his patience with the commercialization of the holiday. Gasp in shock as you realize that Joey actually had a holiday episode.
And, the cost for all of this merriment? FREE, my holiday-impaired friends! All you need to do is follow this link to bask in the glory of a Kirk holiday episode. Don't thank me, dear patrons, thank the Internet for this wondrous Christmas miracle.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Best 'Scandal' Quotes from ?Paris Is Burning?
- 'The Vampire Diaries' Episode 7.4 Photos: The Heaven and Hell Ball
- 'How to Get Away with Murder' Recap: Sexual Foibles
- 'The Vampire Diaries' Season 7 Premiere Recap: Who Are the Heretics?
- 'Project Runway' Recap: The Production Crew Get Makeovers
- More From BuddyTV
- How to Get Away With Murder Recap: 'Tonya, You Negligent Slut!'
- Scandal Recap: White House Frown
- Heroes Reborn Recap: Suicide Squad
- Sleepy Hollow Recap: Secrets and Spies, Plus: The Witnesses as Roomies
- The Originals Premiere: EP Talks Klaus and Cami's Hurdle, Hayley's Surprising Return and That Twisted Prophecy
- More From TVLine
- Jon Gosselin Wishes Twins Mady and Cara a Happy 15th Birthday With Throwback Pic
- Two Looks One Star
- D.A. Requested Bobbi Kristina Brown's Autopsy Be Sealed for Fear of Potential Flight Risk, Harm to Witnesses
- What is Lupus, and Why Would Selena Gomez Get Chemo for It?
- Someone in a Dinosaur Costume Totally Aced This 'American Ninja Warrior' Course
- More From ET