hanging with mr. cooper
Of course, that isn't always the case. Teachers can also be awful monsters whom we never forget for their ability to patronize, degrade, or humiliate us, often leaving one wondering if the man or woman in question took the job merely to torture students. This, naturally, can lead a kid to fantasize about how cool it would be to fall under the instruction of one of the following actors who, despite likely not possessing any type of teaching certification in real life, would probably be a blast to spend 40-or-so minutes on a daily basis.
What's got you down, Dinky? Tired of watching the same old holiday specials on television over and over again? Does the greenish fur of the the Grinch actually make you sick? Do you wish that The Year Without a Santa Claus actually came true? Can you recite every single line from It's a Wonderful Life?
Well, perk up, Flyboy! AOL's IN2TV has the prescription to cure your holiday television blues, courtesy of two dozen Christmas specials that you didn't even know existed or didn't even care. Be amazed at the Cabbage Patch Kids' First Christmas, where the Kids leave the patch and head to the big city in search of some Christmas spirit. Laugh with Hanging With Mr. Cooper as Coop loses his patience with the commercialization of the holiday. Gasp in shock as you realize that Joey actually had a holiday episode.
And, the cost for all of this merriment? FREE, my holiday-impaired friends! All you need to do is follow this link to bask in the glory of a Kirk holiday episode. Don't thank me, dear patrons, thank the Internet for this wondrous Christmas miracle.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Revenge': Winners and Losers from 'Surrender'
- 'The Amazing Race' Season 23 Finale Not So Fast Pass Rankings: How the Mighty Have Fallen
- 'The Amazing Race' Season 23 Finale Recap: Which Team Wins?
- 'Homeland' Recap: Brody's Allegiance is Questioned
- 'Revenge' Recap: Two Fiances are Better Than One
- More From BuddyTV
- 'Blacklist,''Supernatural,''Glee,' and more of the best lines on TV this week
- 'Breaking the Faith': Worldly education in Salt Lake City
- 'The Mentalist' - 'Green Thumb': Back where we started
- 'Homeland' Season 3 episode 11 'Big Man in Tehran' recap: Brody chooses a side
- 'Amazing Race' 24 is all-stars: Which teams are returning?
- More From Zap2it
- Revenge Recap: The Bitch Is Back!
- Once Upon a Time Recap: Curses, Foiled Again!
- Quotes of the Week: Best Zingers From Masters of Sex, HIMYM, Scandal, Tomorrow People & More
- Paul Rudd Hosts Saturday Night Live: Watch Video of the Best and Worst Sketches
- What to Watch Sunday: Race Finishes, Mentalist Fall Finale, Bonnie & Clyde Ride Again and More
- More From TVLine