Lindsay Lohan is not submitting her Ugly Betty performance for Emmy consideration. What? You don't remember Lindsay's performance, those few minutes of a flashback when Betty recalls being used as a dodge ball target in high school? Yeah, Lindsay really put in Emmy-worthy work there!
This is so ridiculous when it comes to Lindsay. There was no chance she'd be nominated, so removing her name is a stunt. On the other hand, Heigl's move is a real slap in the face to the writers of Grey's Anatomy.
We asked you to tell us how last season panned out, and you did -- to the tune of 1.4 million votes.
You surprised us: 'Two and a Half Men' over 'Ugly Betty'? As Michael Scott would say (his show, 'The Office,' lost too), "That's what she said."
But find out what our readers chose as Best Drama, Sexiest Cast, Best Villain ... and too many other cool categories to name.
- About Hannah Montana/Miley Cyrus, Hardin says that she's acting like a normal fifteen-year-old and "I think it's more a question of her handlers protecting her image."
- Melora Hardin also talks about her new movie (which her husband wrote and she directed) called You. It's a coming of age story about a father and daughter. Hardin, her husband, her parents, and her children are in it.
- Hardin admits that she herself has had an office relationship. Her husband! She met him at a wrap party, "So I guess you could consider that an office romance, being that wrap parties are part of my office setting."
I dunno. Does "Suck it, Jesus! This award is my god now!" seem all that bad? That's probably one of the classier things the D-List comedian has ever said.
But Griffin didn't go quietly into the night, opting instead to fire off a few shots at the show's star, Miley Cyrus, whose racy Vanity Fair photos are making the water cooler rounds this week. "[She] has been flashing her green bra and posing topless," said Griffin. "I was basically told, 'Disney doesn't want you anywhere near the building.'"
(S04E19) "No more soda pop!" - Judge Clark Brown
Remember last week, when Alan and Denny made the joke about moving to Wednesdays? Remember how much I loved it? Well, I feel exactly the opposite about this week's version. Last week, the joke was so quick , it could have easily been missed. This week it was about as subtle as Denny Crane himself, Plus, it had the added bonus of already being done.
I don't know what was more underwhelming, the guest appearance of Christine Ebersole or her lame cloned meat case. For a show that has had awesome guest actresses like Missi Pyle, Gail O' Grady and Betty White, the star of Rachel Gunn RN is not an impressive get.
Brenda Song, who co-stars on The Suite Life of Zack & Cody as London Tipton -- sort of a Blair Warner for today's teens (and if you don't know Blair Warner, you never watched The Facts of Life), has filed a lawsuit with a company that used her image in an escort service print ad that appeared in L.A. Weekly.
In the pictures, taken by Annie Leibovitz, 15 year old Miley appears to be topless, covered by a blanket. Now hackles are raised in all corners. Vanity Fair insists that Miley's parents were on set and approved of the photos. Other sources say her parents left before those shots were taken. Disney weighs in saying Miley was manipulated in order to sell magazines. And the voice of reason, oddly enough me in this case, would like to add, "Who the hell takes topless, or implied topless, pictures of a 15 year old girl in the first place?" Right? Shouldn't the whole thing have been avoided with basic common sense?
The book is said to be focused on Cyrus's relationship with her mother, and to emphasize how important Cyrus's family is to her. This is surely gripping material that can fill an entire book. Why, with the exception of some books by a little-known author named Laura Ingalls Wilder, I don't think we have any books about teenage girls and how important their families are to them.
Some have questioned what a 15-year-old girl could possibly fill a memoir with at such a tender age. Let's take a look at some possible book chapters:
May I please have the attention of all of those parents who have taken out a second mortgage from purchasing anything and everything related to the Disney supermega-hit Hannah Montana. Are you all reading this? Good. I am letting you know beforehand that you will probably need to take a third mortgage out because the supermega-hot Jonas Brothers are coming to the Disney Channel in a regular series.
Uh, could we get some cold towels and smelling salts out there for the parents, please? Thank you.
In the privacy of our homes, we're doing something that would shock our friends and horrify our relatives.
We're watching ... 'Moonlight.' And 'Hannah Montana.' And sometimes, even 'I Love New York.'
Yep, we admit it. It's time to 'fess up and reveal our top 20 guilty pleasures on TV right now. You'll watch and love them (in secret) too.
Once upon a time, it was possible for a TV child star to get by on an impish smile and cute catchphrase.
Today's crop of kiddie performers don't have it so easy; they need to be double or triple threats who not only head up their own shows and/or TV movies, but sing, dance, star on the big screen, sell out concerts and launch clothing lines (despite some occasional personal missteps).
Here we count down the 20 hottest faves of the teen and tween pack.
Unless you've been habitating beneath a mass of consolidated mineral matter over the last two years you know that Disney's Hannah Montana is BIG. You can't turn around in your local, unfeeling, big box toy store without seeing something with Hannah's logo or picture and an astronomical price tag on the front. Well, get ready, because the teen superstar is about to get even bigger.
Filming will begin sometime in April on a big screen version of Hannah Montana. News reports are saying that the film could premiere at the end of 2008 or beginning of 2009 (although, that could be pushed back even further due to the seemingly never-ending Writers' Strike). The film will take 14-year-old Miley Stewart and her dad (played by real daughter-father team Miley and Billy Ray Cyrus) back to their fictional home in Tennessee where, I am sure, hilarity will ensue.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Bachelor' Star Chris Soules and Other Stars from the Franchise to Grace Rose Parade
- 'Kardashians' Star Khloe Kardashian Denies She Kicked Out Her Brother Rob Out of Her House
- 'The Real Housewives of Atlanta' Recap: Does Phaedra Fall for Apollo's Stunt?
- 'Glee' Episodes 6.3 and 6.4 Photos: A Love Triangle for Kurt
- 'Glee' Season 6 Premiere Photos: Everyone Comes Back to McKinley
- More From BuddyTV
- Ratings: The Sound of Music Dips, Sunday Night Football Drops
- Pretty Little Liars Sneak Peek: Is This Emily and Paige's Last Goodbye?
- The Affair Season Finale Recap: They Can't Handle the Truth
- Homeland Finale Recap: Mother Lode
- Quotes of the Week: The 100, NCIS: LA, Vanderpump, Freak Show and More
- More From TVLine
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Star in Steamy New Balmain Campaign
- Stars Share Pics of Their Cute Kids
- Jessica Simpson Shows Off Thigh Gap in Sexy Short LBD
- Cristiano Ronaldo Unveils Bulgy, Bronze Statue of Himself
- A Father Recorded His 5-Year-Old Daughter Gushing Over Princess Leia's Slave Bikini
- More From ET